Experimental Affix not applying

The interaction between the skeleton mage talent “Grave Passage” which makes skeleton mage a ‘Traversal Skill’ and the Experimental Affix ‘Experimental minions transported with traversal skills’ are not interacting. this interaction should result in minions teleporting with me when i use my skeleton mage to teleport

4 Likes

Came to share the same experience.

same here
video for example

same thing happening here. Doesn’t count as a traversal skill ???

Can confirm this is the case as well. Found a T6 of the affix and was disappointed to find out that it didn’t work with “Grave Passage” since that would’ve solved my issues with teleporting with my whole zoomancer squad.

1 Like

same, put my build on hold :frowning:

yep sent in my bug report on this ingame as well, my poor t6 experimental boots just not functioning

Posting that this is still happening. I have tried the Experimental Affix and the minions do not travel with me when teleporting. Using the teleport with skeletal mage skill.

Can confirm. These are the situations I tested:

Test #1:

• Grave Passage 1/1 & Death’s Cavalry 3/3.
  • Affix 49% increased Minion damage & 5 Minions teleported around you after you use a Traversal Skill’ on boots.
  • Expected behaviour: 9 minions from Death’s Cavalry and 5 minions from the affix, so 14 total should teleport with me when I use Summon Skeletal Mage.
  • Observed behaviour: only 9 minions teleport with me.
  • Conclusion: the affix doesn’t increase the number of minions teleported by the Death’s Cavalry node.

Test #2:

• Grave Pässage 1/1, no point in Death’s Cavalry.
  • Affix 49% increased Minion damage & 5 Minions teleported around you after you use a Traversal Skill’ on boots.
    Expected behaviour: 5 minions from the affix should teleport with me when I use Summon Skeletal Mage.
  • Observed behaviour: no minion teleports with me.
  • Conclusion: the affix doesn’t count Skeletal Mage as a traversal skill despite Grave Passage giving the tag to the skill.

Is a fix being worked on ?

Fixed in today’s patch and it’s awesome !

Can confirm fixed!

Has anyone tested this again?

Bug Video

The affix is not functioning properly with Grave Passage for me.