Experimental Affix not applying

The interaction between the skeleton mage talent “Grave Passage” which makes skeleton mage a ‘Traversal Skill’ and the Experimental Affix ‘Experimental minions transported with traversal skills’ are not interacting. this interaction should result in minions teleporting with me when i use my skeleton mage to teleport

4 Likes

Came to share the same experience.

same here
video for example

same thing happening here. Doesn’t count as a traversal skill ???

Can confirm this is the case as well. Found a T6 of the affix and was disappointed to find out that it didn’t work with “Grave Passage” since that would’ve solved my issues with teleporting with my whole zoomancer squad.

1 Like

same, put my build on hold :frowning:

yep sent in my bug report on this ingame as well, my poor t6 experimental boots just not functioning

Posting that this is still happening. I have tried the Experimental Affix and the minions do not travel with me when teleporting. Using the teleport with skeletal mage skill.

Can confirm. These are the situations I tested:

Test #1:

• Grave Passage 1/1 & Death’s Cavalry 3/3.
  • Affix 49% increased Minion damage & 5 Minions teleported around you after you use a Traversal Skill’ on boots.
  • Expected behaviour: 9 minions from Death’s Cavalry and 5 minions from the affix, so 14 total should teleport with me when I use Summon Skeletal Mage.
  • Observed behaviour: only 9 minions teleport with me.
  • Conclusion: the affix doesn’t increase the number of minions teleported by the Death’s Cavalry node.

Test #2:

• Grave Pässage 1/1, no point in Death’s Cavalry.
  • Affix 49% increased Minion damage & 5 Minions teleported around you after you use a Traversal Skill’ on boots.
    Expected behaviour: 5 minions from the affix should teleport with me when I use Summon Skeletal Mage.
  • Observed behaviour: no minion teleports with me.
  • Conclusion: the affix doesn’t count Skeletal Mage as a traversal skill despite Grave Passage giving the tag to the skill.

Is a fix being worked on ?

Fixed in today’s patch and it’s awesome !

Can confirm fixed!

Has anyone tested this again?

Bug Video

The affix is not functioning properly with Grave Passage for me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.