My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

Eterra's Path Movement Speed Bonus not applying

Just got some eterra’s boots. they don’t seem to be adding the 20% increased movement speed bonus from its unique affix, only the implicit movement speed bonus.

1 Like

Confirmed, still broken in 0.7.0d.

Boots on, 16% implicit + 20% aura, should have total 36% move speed, but instead have 16%:

Boots off, 0%:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.