Eterra's blessing size increase / energize not working

According to Eterra’s Blessing’s description, it should energize a minion giving it a 100% damage bonus and 20% size increase.

The size increase doesn’t seem to work (on totems or wolves) and, as such, I have no way of telling if the damage increase does actually apply.

Could be mistaken as I havent played an eterras minion build, but I am not sure that you will actually be able to “see” a 20% increase in size - its pretty hard to see such small increases in LE - there is a different, yet similar issue with range changes in some skills where its hard to see a 10%-20 range change.

I dont have a build to test this quickly right now myself, but you could test the damage output from minions using the A command key on a dummy and watching the damage tick numbers…

Even with the games inherent ±25% damage range, you should still be able to easily see if you are getting 100% increased minion damage…

Silly, but it looks like it might be something else: I’m now going to the campaign and my Eterra’s Blessing casts totems, but… I’m way too high level for me or any of my minions to take serious damage, so they simply never seem to get buffed in this manner.

It’d be nice if there’d be an option to force cast it on a fully healed minion instead, while still having the totem option available.

Try a LizardIRL approach… go naked… :wink:

Maybe @Llama8 can chip in with a suggestion on how to test this properly… I am more of a sentinel/rogue player so my experience in Primalist is limited…

I’ll just do some arena’s later to test it properly… at some point my minions will definitely take enough damage in there :wink: should there then be a problem, I’ll be sure to report back.

I’d assume you’d just get the companion to attack the training dummy to get a sense of the baseline damage then cast Eterra’s Blessing. Though I don’t know if it only works if the companion is healed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.