Eterra's Blessing Broken/Unintended Node Interaction

Hello there, just discovered what I believe is a broken/unintended interaction between 2 nodes within the Eterra’s Blessing Skill tree. The node “Tranquil Spirit” is supposed to reduce the mana cost of Eterra’s blessing, while out of mana, to 0. The node Encourage adds a flat +5 to the mana cost of the skill. When both nodes are used, the +5 cost remains even at out of mana which should have been mitigated by Tranquil Spirit. I do not know if this is intended or not, but if it is intended one of the skills should say that they are not compatible. The 5 mana cost causes the skill to be unavailable until you have 1 or more mana, at which point the skill automatically becomes the regular cost which makes the Tranquil Spirit completely useless.

There’s a similar bug here with a different skill (Ice Thorns) not having it’s mana cost set to zero when there are added mana cost skill nodes taken.

Thanks, I’ve confirmed this and we’ll work on a fix.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.