ETA for new content patch?

Some time passed since monolith revamp, and things are getting pretty stale, so do we have any ETA for new content patch e.g. rogue?

Early December (they’re ~2 months apart & the last one was early October).

1 Like

Wasnt the next Content praised to be “4 items of a certain category that most likely includes dual wield, rogue, and/or legendaries and other shizzle to be excited about?”

I´m already getting horny writing it out :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yes 4 items. EHG didn’t confirm anything yet. Maybe 0.8 will be all about Rogue, Marksman, Bladedancer and therefore dual wield which will probably also affect other classes and a couple unique items. New informations will come pretty soon i guess, but as Llama said, big patches every 2 months.

I will be about a brand new chat for sure. Does that count as 1 item? I just wonder if dual-wielding will be mastery-specific or available for all masteries in LE?

New Chat was confirmed by Hackalöken for 0.8

I doubt it would count as “1 items”, since chat initself does not even have a own category in the dev forecast

1 Like

Dual wielding will definitly not be mastery specific, like only for bladedancers. Even though the theme would fit perfectly for them, but we can alrdy see the primalist dual wielding with axes in the menu so somehow every class will be affected by that.

Maybe “dual wield” is kind of a chat function, allowing you to have two chat windows opened simultaneously.

:thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.