Epoch Builds Build Compendium, High Quality, Curated and Includes Some Of The Best Minds In The Community

Epoch Builds Build Compendium, Version 1.0v Patch 8.3

So I was asked multiple times to aggregate my builds into one neat package, and that’s what this is going to be today. This is a compilation of every build I recommend for having fun in the game! So some of these builds are DEFUNCT, that means the build either, 1. No Longer Works, or 2. Needs Updating. Because of how many builds I go through each patch, I will be keeping this post updated to its fullest capacity. I am not the new at the forum, but I am far from experienced.

Note : If you just want a planner, and want to support my work without having to watch the video, just like the video. That’s all I ask for, as that’s currently the best way to tell YouTube that my work is worth your time!

Current Patch (8.3)

Classes
Sentinel

Paladin :

Warpath Paladin Flame Burst, Best Warpath Build 330 Patch 8.3e

YouTube Build Guide Link :
Warpath Paladin Flame Burst, Best Warpath Build Wave 330 Patch 8.3e Last Epoch Build Guide - YouTube

Build Planner Link :
Paladin, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build utilizes the newly buffed/changed Holy Flame Burst from Holy Aura to shotgun and kill enemies, and we proc this spell by utilising Warpath. This combination allows you to clear monoliths like butter, and is by far the best build I’ve ever played. This one is super cheap, as the required uniques, Argentus and Aurora’s, are only required if you want to push arena with this build. Sadly Volcanus Died for this… #RipVolcanus2021

Devotion Smite Abyssal Echoes Healadin

Devotion Smite Abyssal Echoes Paladin Tank Everything With Insane Healing Last Epoch Build Guide 8.3 - YouTube

Build Planner Link :
Paladin, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build utilizes the insane power from attribute stacking given to skills like Abyssal Echoes, and the crazy power from the Devotion unique amulet, super juicing our smites.
Since we are stacking Attunement for the 2 spell fire damage for Abyssal Echoes, it synergizes heavily with Devotion, as it gives our smite flat damage based on our missing mana, which is increased by our attunement, 2 flat per, while also giving our smite 4% increased damage per point. This on top of the healing given to us by abyssal echoes being laid upon the floor, allows us to face tank most boss attacks in the game, and Devotion gives us nuts single target. If you want to face tank every boss in the game and don’t mind moving a little slower through monoliths, this is the build for you!

Bleed Warpath Paladin 4.0

(DEFUNCT) Bleed Warpath 3.5, Best Way To Play Warpath So Far, Last Epoch Build Guide 8.3 - YouTube

Build Planner Link :
(DEFUNCT) Bleed Warpath 3.5, Best Way To Play Warpath So Far, Last Epoch Build Guide 8.3 - YouTube

Summary :
Due to the nerfs of Patch 8.3, the removal of manifest strike being the largest one, I really thought bleed warpath was dead, but thanks to some extra tech like Bleed Duration given to us by idols and a Valdyr’s Chalice, and the insane amount of bleed effect given to use by the new unique gloves Salt The Wounds, while also utilizing the insane strength of orbit devouring orb for clear, this gives us plenty of ways to bring this back to its full power. In theory this build is actually stronger than last patch, as the addition of easy access to the 20% block chance inside warpath while spinning, allows us to go from 70%-ish block chance, all the way to 95% or more block chance, solidifying this build as one of the tankiest builds in the game by far. I 100% plan on revamping this build soon, as I am not satisfied yet. #Soon

Void Knight :

130% Movement Speed Erasing Strike + Void Cleave Slam Build

YouTube Build Guide :
130% Movement Speed Erasing Strike Void Knight, The Need For Speed, Last Epoch Patch 8.3 Build Guide - YouTube

Last Epoch Build Planner :
Void Knight, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build utilizes the insane strength of Darkstrides in combination with Apathy’s Maw, giving us well over 130%+ movement speed. This on top of the insane slam potential given to us with the combo of void cleave, abyssal echoes and erasing strike, makes this build perfect for those who just want to speed into the sunset while listening to their favorite jams.
Sadly one thing I do not like about this build, the node inside void cleave that gives us Auto Crit for our next Erasing Strike, does not work with its echoe’d variants given to use by Void Knight, which is a big shame, as that’s one of the best things inside void knight. But as evident in the footage, we definitely do not need it!

Turbo Smite Meta Monolith Farmer, Hammer Throw Smite Procs

YouTube Build Guide :
Turbo Smite Meta Monolith Farmer, Best Mono Farmer I've Seen, Last Epoch Build Guide Patch 8.3 - YouTube

Void Knight, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
Thanks to the changes of Patch 8.3, allowing our Smite’s to scale flat void damage off of vitality, and thanks to the hard work of @JayTheProduct and @jimg , this build becomes stronger than it ever has been. This is definitely one of the best monolith farmers in the game, second to the likes of Static Orb or Devouring Orb. I don’t really need to say much, the footage speaks for itself!

Forge Guard :

Phys Crit Warpath 2.0, Big Stick Warpath

Phys Crit Warpath 2.0 Forge Guard, For The Spin To Win Addict Last Epoch 8.3 Build Guide - YouTube

Forge Guard, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build definitely got hit the hardest by the nerfs, as its very hard to make a non fire, non void crit warpath build work these days. We are 100% forced to take the time rot nodes, and not only that we have to do the trick with Warriors Fury to pump out more damage.
That by no means this build is bad. It easily pushed to 300 corruption in a few days of play, and will definitely serve you well. Its just not supported much by EHG as of the moment.

Forged Weapon Minion Warpath, Sword's at Your Command!

YouTube Build Guide :
Warpath Forged Minion Forge Guard, Lazy Minion Playstyle Insane DPS Last Epoch Build Guide Patch 8.3 - YouTube

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/KQbmXLAM

Summary :
This build was an absolute blast. I wiped fresh my account for patch 8.3, and this build definitely carried my early progression. It also dealt with the insane power level of pre nerf chapter 9 mobs, being some of the hardest mobs we’ve ever seen introduced in the game.
This also on top of the copius amounts of poison made our minions seem weak, but if we then compared it to normal mobs (not chapter 9 ones) we absolutely obliterate the game. Puts into perspective of how nuts chapter 9 mobs were huh? One addendum I will make is to stack attunement. At the time, the tooltip was bugged and not properly showing that you can stack flat HP with your swords per attunement, something I had no clue about in this iteration. That will push this build onto a new level of viability. That + the addition of Void Cleave, with the crazy +100 melee flat fire damage for your minions, pushes this to nutty single target damage numbers.

===============================================================================

Mage

Sorcerer :

Arborus's 301 Corruption Static Orb Sorcerer

YouTube Build Guide :
(DEFUNCT) Arborus's 301 Corruption Static Orb Orbit Sorcerer Monolith Farmer, Last Epoch Build Guide - YouTube

Sorcerer, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build was created by our community member @Arborus and it has been one of the most popular builds of the patch, just making orbiting small orbs around you allowing you to clear monoliths with ease. Thanks to Lightning Blast carrying our single target, it makes our damage not too much of a focus with Static Orb. This build has a lot of viable options for uniques, including Wings of Argentus, Fractured Crown, Ashen Crown and Prism Wraps. So many variations all from one archetype, just what I like!

Amarathy's Static Orb Mana Tank, Stand In AoE's and Laugh

YouTube Build Guide :
Amarathy's Static Orb Mana Tank, Stand In AoE's and Laugh, Last Epoch Build Guide Patch 8.3 - YouTube

Build Planner :
Sorcerer, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3c) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build was fun to make a build guide around. Its more of a proof of concept utilizing the mana stacking aspects of mage, and utilizing the charged ground. @Amarathy is a well respected member of the community, and has been making dumb build ideas like this for months now. This is only his latest steps into the realms of madness. Overall I like this build, I am just sad with how small the charged ground actually is. I have plans of playing this archetype myself soon. Love you Amarathy <3

Spellblade :

Void Fire Aura Spellblade

YouTube Build Guide :
Void Fire Aura Spell Blade, 1000%+ Increased Void Damage Insanity, Last Epoch Build Guide Patch 8.3 - YouTube

Last Epoch Build Planner ;
Spellblade, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build was fun. Very expensive, requiring the most amount of uniques i’ve ever used on a build. Does that make the build better? No. Does it give it cool points? Yes, yes it does. We are utilizing the interaction between Dark Shroud of Cinders and turning out fire aura’s damage into void, utilizing double blade of the forgotten knight (which have flat void spell damage), which will force it to void. That makes it so as we stack fire auras, it allows us to exponentially stack the damage! Everything else is your stereotypical fire aura setup.

======================================================================

Primalist

Beastmaster :

Poison Aspect Of The Viper Lethal Concentration Immortal Storm Crows

YouTube Build Guide :
Immortal Storm Crow Poison Beastmaster, Best Way To Play Storm Crows, Last Epoch Build Guide 8.3 - YouTube

Build Planner :
Beastmaster, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3d) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build was requested by a viewer on Twitch by the name of Dhemmit. He wanted to see Storm Crows work. If you are unfamiliar with me and the channel, I am not a companion lover, but even this build was too strong for me to not like. Lethal Concentration allowing our birds to leech their poison damage as life, gives us one of the tankiest companions in the game!
Aspect of the Viper, always carrying damage of course, doing all the work. Otherwise this is a very good shell of making different Aspect of the Viper Companion setups, and can be used with most of the other companions like Wolves and Scorpions with minor adjustments!

Shaman :

#Soon

Druid :

Tank Earthquake Aftershock Leviathan Carver Druid

YouTube Build Guide :
Tank Earthquake Aftershock Druid For When You Want To Smack Fools, Last Epoch Patch 8.3 Build Guide - YouTube

Build Planner :
Druid, Level 91 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
As a warning, this build does lag. A bit. Thanks to how aftershocks seem to be made in-game, if you create too many at once your game might lag a little. That by no means should not keep you away from this build. It is by far one of the smoothest playstyles I have ever had for a Primalist, being able to place down Frenzy Totem and smack the ground twice, watching enemies die around you as you trudge along…very satisfying. This is also the first time a Leviathan Carver has been used properly in a build I believe, as the sword has a lot of downsides, which none of them are prevalent in this build as Aftershocks get around every single issue involving the big stick.

===========================================================================

Acolyte

Necromancer :

Jade Dust Rogue + Death Knight Necromancer

YouTube Build Guide :
Necromancer Jade Dust Rogue + DK , Best Necro Build For Fun Times, Last Epoch Patch 8.3 Build Guide - YouTube

Build Planner :
Necromancer, Level 94 (LE Beta 0.8.3e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build is built around Lethal Concentration, one of the new uniques in patch 8.3. We utilize Rogue Skeletons and Death Knights, with a heavy focus on cooldown abilities to assist our clear, as we originally are a melee minion poison build. Thankfully to the insane throwing attacks that Rogues of access too, it makes our clear ascend to a whole new level that prior necromancers (other than maybe the likes of solo abom or solo golem) couldn’t reach. With the poison leeched as health, it gives a lot more sustain to otherwise squishy minions. One issue I found with this build is not being able to use a Bastion of Honour made the build feel slightly squishy at times, but since then I have found other ways to make necromancer feel much tankier.

Lich :

Arborus's Necrotic DoT Lich, 572+ Corruption Meta Monolith Farmer

YouTube Build Guide :
Arborus's Necrotic DoT Lich 572+ Corruption Meta Monolith Farmer, Last Epoch Build Guide Patch 8.3 - YouTube

Build Planner :
Lich, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3c) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
@Arborus , the legendary Lich player, this is his response to the nerfs to Poison Lich, one of the dominant monolith farmers of last patch, reaching to 1000 corruption. It was by far one of the best builds for pushing very high corruption, almost unmatched. Sadly this build was gutted in patch 8.3, making Arborus have to go back to the drawing board. Now in Patch 8.3 there was a node added to spirit plague, it gives you 1 necrotic spell damage per intelligence, and this node is what the entire build is built around. Now the clear is absolutely smooth, and most of his efforts went towards fixing the single target, one of the main limiting factors of most corruption pushers. Thankfully with a combo of Hungering Souls, Drain Life and Spirit Plague it allows him to push up to 500, but comfortably I would push up to like 400-ish, as thats the sweet spot for a build like this.

========================================================================

Rogue

Marksman :

2 Mill Bleed Pop HoA Marksman, Chill Monolith Grinder

YouTube Build Guide :
2 Million Bleed Pop HoA Marksman, Chill Monolith Playstyle, Last Epoch Build Guide 8.3 - YouTube

Build Planner :
Marksman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.3d) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Summary :
This build is definitely one of my favorites of the patch. Sanguine Horde and Salt The Wounds 100% enabled this playstyle, to be able to use our Bleed Chance as our main damage source. One of the flaws of Cold HoA Marksman, the current #1 marksman on the leaderboard that has confirmed his push with gameplay, @Tunk 's creation, is its playstyle in monoliths scares new players away, as its a lot less new player friendly due to it needing to push high arena and requiring a lot of combos to function. This build slightly relies less on those combos for a much lower ceiling in power, but makes its monolith grinding a lot smoother as a result. If you want to cosplay as Bleed Bow Gladiator, this is 100% the best choice!

Blade Dancer :

#Soon

============================================================================

Defunct/Nerfed/Not Recommended

Judgement Paladin :
[DEFUNCT] Last Epoch Build Guide Patch 8.3 400k DPS Judgement Tank Paladin - YouTube

Bleed Lich :
Last Epoch Build Guide 8.3 Bleed Explosion Lich, When You Want To Watch Enemies Rupture! (Part 2) - YouTube

Amarathy’s Void Cleave Eternal Eclipse Forge Guard :
Last Epoch Build Guide 8.3 1 Million Crit Void Cleave Eternal Eclipse Forge Guard, The Meme - YouTube

==============================================================================

=================================================================================

Before Patch (8.3)

So for the rest of the build guides, I will be collecting them here. Some of them are defunct, some of them are not. Some need updating, some don’t. This is more of a collection of meta data for someone who is looking to make their own build, and want to find a specific build archetype.

Classes
Sentinel

Forge Guard :

2h Crit Forge Guard DEFUNCT

YouTube Build Guide :
[DEFUNCT] Crit 2H Forge Guard Warpath, | Last Epoch Build Guide | Epoch Builds - YouTube

Build Planner :
Forge Guard, Level 95 (LE Beta 0.8.2i) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Reasons for DEFUNCT :

• Lunge Nerfed Into The Ground
  • Warpath Skill Tree Reworked Completely

Jimg's wave 284 2nd Place Vision Tourney Bleed Rive Forge Guard DEFUNCT

YouTube Build Guide :
[DEFUNCT] Jimg's Wave 284 Bleed Rive Forge Guard | MemeGuard is no longer! | Last Epoch Builds | - YouTube

Build Planner :
Forge Guard, Level 90 (LE Beta 0.8.2g) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Reasons For Defunct :

• Abyssal Echoes Tree Reworked Completely

Wrouk's Manifest Armor Forge Guard

YouTube Build Guide :
Wrouk's Manifest Armor Forge Guard , Tankiest Build In The Game, Last Epoch Build Guide | Patch 8.1c - YouTube

Build Planner :
Forge Guard, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.1e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Paladin :

Volcanus Warpath Paladin DEFUNCT

YouTube Build Guide :
[DEFUNCT] Volcanus Warpath Cast On Hit Paladin, CoC In Last Epoch? | Last Epoch Build Guide - YouTube

Build Planner :
Paladin, Level 88 (LE Beta 0.8.2g) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Reasons for Defunct :

• Manifest Strike Idols Removed
  • Future Strikes changed to not proc Volcanus
  • Loss of 150% more damage through a Warpath Skill Tree Rework

#RipVolcanus2021 Reimer told me it wasn’t nerfed :frowning: Never going to believe that again.

Ignite Crit Warpath DEFUNCT

YouTube Build Guide :
[DEFUNCT] Ignite Eye Of Reen Warpath Paladin, | Last Epoch Build Guide Epoch Builds - YouTube

Build Planner :
Paladin, Level 90 (LE Beta 0.8.2i) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Reasons for DEFUNCT :

• Warpath Skill Tree Revamped
  • Item Bases have changed
  • Lunge Nerfed Into The Ground

Mage

Sorcerer :

Lightning Blast Sorcerer 2.0

YouTube Build Guide :
Lightning Blast Sorcerer, Chain's Are So Satisfying | Last Epoch Build Guide | Epoch Builds - YouTube

Build Planner :
Sorcerer, Level 87 (LE Beta 0.8.2i) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Fozin's Ice Barrage Speed Clear Monolith Farmer

YouTube Build Guide :
Fozin's Ice Barrage Sorcerer | Monolith Speed Clear Ready For Patch 8.2 |Last Epoch Mage Build Guide - YouTube

Build Planner :
Sorcerer, Level 87 (LE Beta 0.8.1e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

SpellBlade :

Flame Reave Meta Monolith Farmer

YouTube Build Guide :
Flame Reave Meta Monolith Farmer, Empowered Monoliths With Ease | Last Epoch Build Guide Spellblade - YouTube

Build Planner :
Spellblade, Level 86 (LE Beta 0.8.2g) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Lightning Aura Spellblade

YouTube Build Guide :
Lightning Aura Spellblade | AFK Through Monolith | Last Epoch Build Guide - YouTube

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/bBGGrxBV

Primalist

Shaman :

Avalanche EQ Shaman, WARNING VERY LAGGY

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/06CHqmQFwBo

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/kB43PeQ6

WARNING : LAGS A LOT

Maelstrom Mana Regeneration Shaman

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/WO1um2keWuA

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/zowWOMoq

Beastmaster :

Lightning Swipe Aspect Of The Shark Stacking Beastmaster "DEFUNCT"

YouTube Build Guide :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCmfXbjmdQc&t=591s

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/NoX2xbQ7

Reason for DEFUNCT :

• Aspect of the Shark Limited to 10 stacks
  • Crystal Swords Nerfed

Serpent Strike Beastmaster 2.0

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/Tp4NBTH_szM

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/3ApaEjQE

Mcmagic's Wolf Pack Empowered Monolith Farmer

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/SzyedcIS6TM

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/jAvbKLAm

Acolyte

Lich :

Crit Harvest Lich

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/k2j3HR0B1nM

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/zQqE22QN

Needs updating for the current patch.

Arborus's 500+ Corruption Meta Poison Lich Monolith Farmer

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/5fYgDkTbd-0

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/pA6N5jAv

Reasons for DEFUNCT :

• @Arborus nerfed into the ground
  • Spirit Plague Nerfed for Poison Builds
  • Wandering Spirits Nerfed so Hard, to the point where you lost 99% of your damage from it…
  • #RipPoisonLich

Jimg's Necrotic Crit Lich Lazy Mono Farmer

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/dGfMkwYNBlA

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/wBEMbRB7

Necromancer :

Best Abom Build I've Ever Played, Big Supe Abom DEFUNCT

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/WfOJ8pRxGyc

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/LB7Yv6A3

Reason For DEFUNCT :

• Dread Shade Auto Crit changed from a 6 second cooldown to 18 second cooldown, drastically changing how you can build a solo minion.
  • Abomination Tree Reworked, favoring only skeleton abomination and every other abom archetype shafted.

VisionGL's Solo Archmage Pyromancer

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/mwakB3nD61g

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/eoy1pYol

Reasons for DEFUNCT :

• Auto Crit Node in Dread Shade Changed from 6 second cooldown to 18 seconds.

Tunks Wave 1001 Rank 1 Necromancer, was finally nerfed DEFUNCT

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/L2JL3AwzoSk

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/KBag5rAv

Reasons for Defunct :

• Taunt node on Dread Shade changed from 6 second cooldown to 18 second cooldown, and with a 4 second duration on the taunt instead of forever. Rip

Solo Bone Golem Retaliate DEFUNCT

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/vY1haVKC3-M

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/KQb8GWoM

Reasons for DEFUNCT :

• Dread Shade Auto Crit Node went from 6 second cooldown to 18 second cooldown

Rogue

Bladedancer :

Bleed Flurry Blade Dancer DEFUNCT

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/M4MCpaC_X50

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/mQkW8wQ7

Reasons for DEFUNCT :

• A lot of new uniques makes this version severly outdated. UPDATING SOON

Marksman :

Tunks Rank 1 (Still Rank 1 Marksman as of October 12, 2021) Cold DoT HoA

YouTube Build Guide :
https://youtu.be/gRdyfrvXmtI

Build Planner :
https://www.lastepochtools.com/planner/wBER6Xo7

=================================================================================

Thank you guys for making this content creation thing more of a reality every day. Hopefully this can work as a strong new player resource for years to come, as I keep updating and fixing it. If you want to make any suggestions, please leave a comment down below or join my discord here at https://discord.gg/tGqngsB . If you want to make a suggestion for a build you want to see, leave it down here as well! I don’t check the forums often but I plan on adding every single build guide I make on from this point into this post. Hopefully it doesn’t lock on me.

• Dr3ad, from Epoch Builds, off to make more builds!
5 Likes

Thank you very much for your work here. Keep it updated next patch mate. Cheers

1 Like

Which one of them would you say is the tankiest? I have been thinking either about the lich, bleed pally or minion FG as something next to try but can’t make up my mind.

1 Like

I would say bleed paladin myself.

The builds seem great so far but could you please include loot filters? Not one seems to include a loot filter from what I have seen and that goes a long ways to help a build. Not everyone needs a leveling guide (although that can help a lot of people) but a Loot Filter can make a Huge Difference towards helping get through a build. Using someone else’s loot filter that can be comparable never works right.

ps. I’m trying to play storm crows.

You can get a loot filter from the build planner.

AHHHH! Thank you! I never knew that! That’s Great!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.