Entangling Roots Seems to Consume Twice its Suggested Mana Cost

Hey all,

I’m playing Druid in Wearbear Form and noticed that maul consumes way more rage than it should. Now, I figured out that this is due to Entangling Roots. The skill simply consumes double the listed mana cost as rage, when I’m in Wearbear Form. This makes maul consume about 100 rage, while it should only cost 60 (Entangling Roots + Fury Leap). I tested whether there is a node in the Roots tree with “hidden” mana costs by removing all points from the tree, but it was not the case. Moreover, I removed the node “Woodland Bear” to check if like this the correct amount of rage gets consumed and it did. So im pretty sure its due to Roots when casted via Maul. I didn’t test Entangling Roots on its own, apologize for that. Here are some screenshots showing the stuff i was talking about: screenshots of skill trees and rage consumed by maul

I noticed that this Bug was already reported in december 21, but it was closed due to inactivity and so I reposted the problem to point out that the issue persists. ( link to old report )

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.