Endurance mechanics Question's

1. Endurance mechanic affects all damage or just hits? Does Damage Reduction Affect Damage Over Time?
  2. Does one-time damage decrease if health was above the hit threshold? For example we have 1000 real hp, 500 endurance treshdold and 50% endurance. If monster hit 1000 dmg at once i will die? Or endurance will work on the remaining 50% damage and left 250 hp?
  3. It’s look not hard get more then 90% endurance, is’t capped? If not, what if i get all items with t7 endurance with more then 100% reduce dmg?
  1. Yes, it works against everything
  2. Yes, endurance will partially reduce a hits damage
  3. 60% is hard cap
1 Like

Thanks for the quick response!

1 Like

Don’t wanna sound like i don’t like to answer questions, but you could answer all of those questions by yourself, if you would press the magic button in-game…[G]

I’m not used to the fact that in games of this type there is something useful in the manuals, but now I checked it and found the answers to all my questions…
It’s realy great that game have such good in game wiki. I will check the information in it first in future.

I am preaching since a looong time that the devs need to add a "Check out the game guide [G] for more detaield information)…

They can literally paint the walls on every era with that lol.

I hope, when the new player experience gets overhauled they will emphasize the game guide more.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.