Endgame rewards feel lacking

Please stop acting like this. It’s very unpleasant to read.

I don’t think he’s being serious lmao

Welp, there goes my side gig as a keyboard shrink. Thanks a shit-ton, Kith!

And, as an aside, Claire. I wasn’t initially saying you were wrong, I just was adding to it. Which is generally how this process works. Sorry if it was taken the other way.

1 Like

nah its all good, words get lost in translation online, i was more just joking in a sarcastic way lol

1 Like

I see, apologies. Still new to the community, from an outside perspective it seemed a lot more hostile.

2 Likes

Some suggestions here are made in a vacuum where CoF and MG don’t exist.

It’s like not reading news and then making suggestions on how to fix UK policies (greatings to @Llama8).

You’re unlikely to do a worse job than the polticians.

1 Like

Some people are probably going to straight up not use those, though. I don’t want to play through the campaign any further than I have to, so I literally haven’t gotten to where you probably will get to join one yet. (Though, I will have already played all five of my characters before these get released anyway.)

Also, since bank space is extremely limited, getting more and better drops won’t necessarily greatly improve the issue of not getting useful Exalted items frequently. What it might mostly mean is that you just run out of bank space more often.

They’ve not been released yet & I’m not entirely sure whether they’ll be released before 1.0.

1 Like

See, I don’t read patch notes so that’s good to know. I assumed they came out in Convergence since people were making videos about it. I guess I haven’t missed out on anything just yet.

What are CoF and MG?

Circle of Fortune and Merchant’s Guild. Basically it’s an announced system to allow your characters to either have higher / better drops or to be able to trade across accounts with friends. CoF obtained items can’t be traded and used by non-CoF characters or sold on the Bazaar, but I believe they can be used on your other characters in the same faction.

Here’s the announcement: Trade development update - Introducing merchants guild and circle of fortune factions

I see, thank you.

So, that’s the thing: they don’t. Not yet, anyway. Promised and planned features don’t have much relevance to the game until they’re actually implemented.

1 Like

Most suggestions exist in a world where CoF and MG shouldn’t need to exist.

1 Like

Well said.

Heh it’s easily missed. So many purples drop that players I think get bored evaluating them, but many are a couple of rolls away from absolute gems.

You are evaluating them both for using directly and for combining with LP Uniques remember.

Maybe, but an LP unique is just an extra step. Frequently you still have to seal or chaos rune one or more of the other affixes in order to get one you actually want.

As long as you’re working with 4 LP, it’s not a significant step, but anything less than that is multiplicative because it can fail to select the Exalted affix, or otherwise not select the affixes you really care about. (At least I think it can from what I’ve read, I haven’t actually messed with that myself yet.)

Yeah but I was just answering (and disagreeing with) the statement that the game drops too many purples.

Right, and I also don’t necessarily agree with it. Strong argument for leaving the drop rate alone and fixing how many useless affixes and affix combinations show up on items.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.