End-game leaderbaords

Just tried Arena and did wave ~150. I am still lvl 95, lot to improve but looked to compare myself with others in the leaderbaords here on website.
why there are only 30 entries in the leaderbaord?
there shall be 10000 at least, so everybody can see where it is and to be able to set targets to advance in leaderbaords.
why no leaderbaords in game?

edit: got it, Solo leaderbaords is for CoF faction, 1 Player is for Merchant faction.
found mysleft in a website leaderbaords with more entries in 1 player, sad that on game only 50entries are displayer, I was on place ~500 on the website, lastepochtools.com

1 Like

There are more detailed leaderboards in game.

Press “L”

1 Like

a ok, but in game are 50 entries :slight_smile: why so small leaderbaord?
and seems bugged, I cleared wave ~150 with Sentinel and I am not in the leaderboard for Sentinel even if lower entries are ~wave 130.

what measn Solo and 1 Player? I mean, 1 Player is not same as solo? or 1 player leaderbaords is for those who played in party and all other died?

!!! ACTIVATE ALSO LEADERBAORDS FOR NON-SEASON !!!
is the biggest mistake you can do to not activate the leaderbaords for non-season, half of player database will leave the game because of that!

Have you selected the right Leader board at the top right? Beta vs. Cycle.

Regarding you other comments, I don’t know and don’t care. I hate Arena to begin with so will never care about it :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the club: Restrict a non-season players

1 Like

Lack of interest basically.

Leader board means you play arena, a mode that very few people play and even fewer enjoy. Ever tried in chat to get an arena group going? Never once have I managed to do that, despite a lot of trying over the years. No one wants to know.

You cannot blame them really… Arena rewards are very poor so it is not a productive pastime. Plus it takes a long time to get to a decent wave and you cannot save your progress, it has to be in one sitting. One disconnect and it’s over. I used to play arena a lot pre-1.0 but the server hasn’t been stable enough to risk it further. It’s a waste of time.

Many people have said that. There does seem to be some kind of bug where you just do not get listed. I saw 1 person in chat say he had beaten the 2nd place Sorc and did not appear, so who knows…? Just shows how important it isNT.

1 Like

yes, I selected Cycle->Release. I am playing on Cycle now. I was playing solo, but do not know, there are options: Solo/1Plyer/2Players… what to select Solo or 1 Player if I played alone?

ok, no porblem, I respect the players that do not care about leaderbaords and stuff like this. but also there are players like me, with limited time, which want to play on non-season and still push the leaderbaords. I did this for years in Diablo 3 :slight_smile:

edit: got it, Solo leaderbaords is for CoF faction, 1 Player is for Merchant faction.
found mysleft in a website leaderbaords with more entries in 1 player, sad that on game only 50entries are displayer, I was on place ~500 on the website, lastepochtools.com

1 Like