Enchant Weapon Overloaded node

Trying to use this node to help off set mana costs, but I don’t think it is working. Using Shatter Strike after Enchant Weapon still has a mana cost. Not sure if it’s because I’m using Whiteout as well? The cost doesn’t go down at all, thought that maybe it would make the base cost free but no luck. Anyone else having this problem? Known issue?

EDIT: Well, I got the next spell is free node from Teleport now. That also doesn’t make the next spell free (Enchant Weapon), but after I use Teleport and then Enchant Weapon, my next attack (Shatter Strike) is now free. Which didn’t work before. But either by themselves does not work. Teleport and then attack didn’t work, so it’s not the one making the attack free.

Well, Enchant Weapon doesn’t have the spell tag, which will be why the free spell after a teleport doesn’t affect it. Though Overloaded should affect Shatter Strike.

Could you post a pic of the skill tree for Enchant Weapon?

I had just respeced it. So it only had the necessary points to take the node. Only like level 5, for each skill tree.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.