Empowering LVL 100 timelines not working

Hi and I think this is different from the bug listed a little below. I just completed all the original timeline paths on a new character (received a blessing for each path) , got the animation when touching the stone between the three new additional zones, but even after a reboot I can’t seem to get a choice for the LVL 100 timelines on any of them. If I log into a different toon all of the lvl 100 / Legendary choices are present and worked fine after the major update a few weeks ago. Thanks and absolutely AMAZING progress on the game since I joined exactly 2 years ago today, you are really creating something special!!!

This appears to be similar to the issue mentioned here: Empowering new Timelines not working - #15 by VicariousOne

You said this was a new character, I assume that means they were created on Patch 0.8.1.

Would you mind uploading your save file so we can take a look?

Save files can be accessed by:

1. Windows Key + R
  2. Search appdata
  3. Go to: AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves
  4. WinRAR or 7Zip can be used to create the .zip file

Thanks for the quick reply and here is the .zip file you requested. And you are correct, by “new” character I do mean one that was created once the 0.8.1 build of the game went live. Saves.zip (105.1 KB)

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue. I completed 3 new timelines, the cutscene played. I didnt go click the stone right away and instead tried to start Fall of the Outcasts empowered. Realised I forgot to click it, went to click it but it looks like its already activated.

Please see my save files attached, charname is SpeedBleeds.

Saves.zip (138.6 KB)

When you passed by the stone the first time, did it look like it was glowing or did it never look like it was interactable?

So when I killed the last lvl 90 boss, the animation cutscene played with the 3 bridges connecting to the blue stone.

I went over to Fall of the Outcasts after the end of the animation without clicking the blue stone. When it only gave me lvl 55 zone options I realised that I forgot to click the blue stone.

So I went back to click it but I could not. It looked like it had already been clicked (though I didn’t).

I have tried logging in and out, restarting game, restarting PC, I even completed a lvl 90 timeline again hoping it would reset things, but to no avail.

I grinder out like 300 monos on that char in SSF and was hoping to push some arena ladder. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: regarding your specific question, I’m afraid after the cutscene played I used the waypoint to go to the next timeline I wanted to farm, so I didnt actually see the stone.

Thanks for the information, we’re continuing to investigate this issue. :]

Same issue here but maybe slightly different circumstances. I cleared the level 90 timelines without completing 2 of the lower level ones just due to pathing. As as I was running back, I hit that middle zone (with all 3 icons glowing) and it played the animation (which unlocked the legendary timelines on my first character). I noticed legendary timelines were still not available, went and cleared the remaining timelines, still not available and no interaction.

I have also run into this bug. I rushed straight to fire ice and ruin without completing other paths and now I get no option for empowered even though I went back and completed the rest of the timelines.

Did you happen to fast travel/enter a different area in between finishing the level 90 timelines and hitting the Legendary timeline unlock?

It’s possible but I want to say I ran to the center immediately after finishing ice. I could have easily went gambling or something though.

I am almost certain that I probably at least fast traveled to the end of time. I probably did some gambling, etc.

Do i have any options for empowering monos with this bug? or do i just reroll?

We have a fix for this issue internally. It will be releasing in a future patch.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.