Empowered Black Sun timeline is inaccessible

As you can see from the video, I am unable to access the Empowered version of Black Sun timeline. It is unlocked, showing up in all the menus as unlocked but there is no choice to choose it.

System specs:
Windows 10 64-bit Home
Xeon E3-1231v3
GTX 1080
16GB DDR3-1600MHz
SSD for games and OS each separately
Player.log (2.3 MB) Player-prev.log (26.9 KB)

Here’s what happened:

I beat Fall of the Outcasts → Stolen Lance → Blood Frost Death → Ending the Storm. One of those timelines unlocks empowered Black Sun timeline. I’m not sure where but at some point I got access to Black Sun without choosing the path from Fall of the Outcasts. I did a couple echos in Black Sun (normal version), then started playing another timeline, Dragon’s Reign.

I go back to Black Sun to beat it, got the blessing. I click the Echo stone, no empowerement option. Ok, I hear that you have to reset the timeline. I did 4 echos then got the option to reset it, which I did. Nothing happened, no empowerement choice.

Then I was suggested to beat it again. I beat it again, and nothing happened. Still no access to empowered Black Sun. Safe to say this is gamebreaking bug.

My suggestion after the fix is to just change the way empowered timelines are unlocked. After beating the timeline, that should unlock that timeline’s empowered version.

Edit: What I have not tried yet is to unlock the proper path to Black Sun from Fall of the Outcasts and see if that fixes it. I will try that next and report back.

Ok I fixed it. The issue was that I hadnt actually “unlocked” the timeline from choosing Black Sun after beating Fall of the Outcasts. After I did that, then went into Black Sun and reseted it, I got to choose to empower it.

I am kind of having this issue too, i have found and clicked two of the ‘chests’ to unlock timelines, i have completed 55 normal and empowered, 80 timeline map shows 100 as being available, yet I cannot access…

Do I have to complete the prior timelines again in order to unlock 68 and 80? I wish this was explained…at all somewhere, or hope it will be explained better in future.

Have you unlocked the lvl 80 & 68 monoliths by doing the previous monoliths (Black Sun or Blood, Frost & Death for the lvl 80 monolith & Fall of the Outcasts for the lvl 68 monolith)?

Monolith completion 8/10, yeah I have done all the normal and 55 empowered so far, just looking to unlock those last 2 empowered versions

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.