Emperor of Corpses visual clarity

I think the emperor of corpses is unbalanced against melee characters, primarily because as the screen fills up with noise - thralls, pools, the players own effects - it can be really hard to see where to stand.

I think a major thing is to make the pools easier to see. I also think the pools should do a bit less damage on their ends, and more towards the middle.

I also think the emporer should brighten or change color when he’s about to cast his big one-shots (breath, circle). It may be old eyes, but I’ve missed the foggy color of the circle later in the fight due to all the onscreen noise and the general dull color of the circle.

1 Like

its bugged. The necrotic circles dont dissipate correctly. So eventually the floor will fill with green circles till they time out.

its also super annoying when the boss is always standing in the corner, then you have no arena and just die cause you cant move

I did not even realize he was bugged and that they should despawn. Is this also true of husk of gaspards lighting puddles he leaves on the map? As i found i can only remove them by face tanking as they dont vanish

Personally, I would like all boss mechanic cues on the ground to be equivalent in brightness.

-Why is it that the Titan Heart/end of Lightless Arbor has BRIGHT lime green cues and OTHER bosses have barely noticeable grey wavy cues for their mechanics? In this case, I would like elements to be created equal.

I don’t personally struggle with this specific boss’s cues but in general, REALLY want them all equalized in terms of noticeability, so I am with you.