Emperor of Corpses - PLEASE despawn ground effects on death!

Worst boss, worse AFTER death issue with BLACK CRAP on ground not despawning!! The giant billboard with options also obscures 1/3 of the bloody screen! PLEASE fix this, thanks a lot

1 Like

True, but the degen effect is a % of current hp rather than % of max hp so they can’t actually kill you.

2 Likes

On a related note, abomination’s 3 necrotic DoT also does not disappear after his death+ they track the player. I died because I am not paying attention after the fight and have to redo the boss fight again.

yes but by the time you posted this you already killed the boss supposedly so next time just chalk it up to being more vigilant

If you die to a glowing after death effect that was present in the fight, didnt disappear and you stood on it and died, seems like its your fault.

now if you stepped on a random dead body inside a monolith and that body exploded out of nowhere and you immediately died and lost 3-4 hours of experience I would feel for you because thats cheap

I am commenting just coz it is related. Never said it is not my fault as I mention I am not paying the attention for external reason. Also doesn’t mean that the dev can’t make it a better experience for everyone if possible.

There are a lot of things that just catch people offguard after battle in the game including spires. In a game where you occasionally stop to browse and pick up drops/blessings. As the devs say, feedbacks are appreciated and I am providing mine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.