Eleventh Hour Games | New Partnership

:wink: I played an unhealthy amount of NWN, BG, ICEWIND and the rest - probably most of it re-rolling my characters during character creation :wink: . absolutely loved all those older rpg games… I have a soft spot for fantasy games and those hit all the buttons for me especially as I didnt have many opportunities to indulge playing D&D…

Have you tried Pillars of Eternity?
They use exactly the same interface and engine as Baldur’s Gate / Icewind Dale, and they did a great job at hitting just the right spirit and atmosphere.
(And their acronym is PoE, easy to remember. :wink:)

been there… 1 & 2 with all DLC… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BG1/2, Icewind dale, D2, NWN, these games literally formed my entire ideas as a kid about what ARPGS and RPGs should be. On NWN I remember playing as a half-orc on a full roleplay server basing the character on the lovable idiots I liked from fantasy books I had read. Or playing PvP servers - I still hope one day I will get a PvP experience like the custom lobbies in NwN

1 Like

Bye, no one cares and no one will miss you. It’s bussiness, the goal is deliver good product, have a lot of independence, and most importantly, to make money. And Tencent offered them most independence in developing the game from all the offers.
Tencent is sponsoring PoE too, and PoE is known to make a lot of development decisions which short term lose them a lot of money, like strictly anti-casual decisions.

Regarding your china regime BS. You think all those companies with LGBT flags on their social media accounts are doing it from right reasons? Lol, its all about the money. The exact same companies that promote LGBT in us and europe, are doing anti-lgbt hate spiral in russia, saudi arabia and china. Exactly same with companies that refuse to work with russia and china - they do it ONLY for the PR reasons = profit, not because they want to do the right thing

I’ll have to finish this thread later, but pretty sure ima love it here.

Yall are Wild AF.

Keep doing You, 11th Hr. If it takes 1cent to bankroll your dreams, fuck it, Idol Wilson has no qualms with it.

You can tell most ppl have never seen what the 1cent China PoE version is, it’s a p2w Clown Fiesta, you can literally buy a timed booster for everything.

glhf<3

Necromancy at its finest :grin:

Ty<3 /humble.bow

As a small shop or startup, shopping for investments is insanely stressful! Great job surpassing that hurdle… onto the next one.