Eleventh Hour Games | New Partnership

Glad I could help.

Not quite sure what you mean by that.

in the little happy place in my head imagine to be wrong about this =) i imagine tencent able and willing to shove their middle finger up the ccps rear, but i quickly remind myself that dreaming and hoping is not the same as living in reality and i remind myself how i observed just in my tiny lifetime how things occurred.

Which is fair enough, but what does that have to do with Raw quoting Judd’s statements on the matter?

2 Likes

It’s super easy to sit here and take a principled stand from behind a computer, but it’s likely that 95% of the people who are doing so would come back to Last Epoch in a heartbeat if the content looked good enough. Look at Blizzard. Rampant Horrible sexual harassment, (ironically) partially owned by Tencent, countless missteps, countless disappointing decisions, a CEO that’s shown he could care less about the people playing his games, only how much money they can make him, horrible crunch and mistreatment of employees, etc. People still playing their games in the millions.

Now compare that with EHG, which has proven to be a great game development company. The only thing they have in common is Tencent having a small stake.

Worry about what’s fun for you and how to enjoy what little time we have on this earth. This is a good game made by good people, and it’s worth supporting.

2 Likes

I used to think this as well. I supported them when I first found out about this game. Turns out they took my money, never sent me the physical items over a year ago. Now refuse to refund me even though they say they will. I get ignored when I try calling the office and ignored in customer service section of the forums. They owe me $240 that they robbed me of, and think that’s ok. Nah that’s not what good people do. That’s what corrupt greedy people do.

First, welcome to LE, new account holder. New people are always welcome, as new blood is very important, BUT…

I find it interesting that this critique of EHG is posted from an account on here that is 2 days old.

Obviously in those TWO days you’ve had a lengthy chance to try out the game in detail and gain a unique perspective on EHG that the rest of us who have played the game for many months have not.

Obviously in those TWO days you’ve also trawled through the forums examining the relationship that EHG have built up with us actual players of the game. You’ve gained from the massive 14 topics that you have viewed a complete understanding of the synergy between EHG and the players, the levels of communication between both parties, etc.

Also, in those TWO days you managed to create TWO topics that are both critiques: One about minions where you talk about things being broken “for years”, and the second about NPC’s. In both you have been helped by one of our long standing helpful members of the community - Vapour; and also told that had you looked a little in the forums or used the search function you would have found answers to those issues. This is BETA, and part of BETA is knowing that there are always going to be issues. That is why there is a SEARCH function on the forums. It’s also one of the reasons why there are helpful people like Vapour etc around.

Now, while it may appear that I am being a little harsh, understand what I am trying to say here. You post an opinion on EHG’s new partnership without knowing anything at all about EHG and how it works with us in the community here. You also post within the first day critiques of older issues without bothering to see if they were noted issues. You also obviously didn’t take the time to even read the start of this thread, so fortunately @XLVI_carpo took the time to enlighten you with the EHG response to other posters. You then go on to have a poke/dig at Raw for taking the time to try to help you out! How dare he try to help you out.

I can only tell you one thing that I have learnt so far from all my time and interactions in this great community. From what I have looked into in your lengthy repertoire of a profile thus far, I doubt you are going to have a great time here. I do hope I am wrong, but I have my suspicions…

1 Like

I think personally it’s called trolling Llama…

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. I’m aware that they have issues getting the physical items shipped. That’s thing a lot of fellow players have encountered.

I don’t think they did / do it on purpose. Very certainly they are not robbing you. They just have massive issues with customer support. I also have written some support requests that never got answered.

Not sure why they have these massive issues with shipping the supporter pack items. But waiting a year is absolutely not ok.

My advice would be to directly message one of the devs via discord. My experience is that you get an answer way faster that going the email route. In it’s current state I won’t bother with the customer support, sadly.

This is something I hope to see changed, especially with the new funding.

1 Like

Yup, still haven’t got my playmat/mousemat thing…

Nope, neither is waiting nearly 2 and a half.

3 Likes

I’m shocked hearing this and it’s totally not acceptable and should be very high priority to get sorted.

If I was in @NukedGypsy and your situations, it would completely change my perception of the game.

3 Likes

Good tip for trying discord. I don’t use it for anything so didn’t even think of that option. I’ll give it a go. Thank you for that.

1 Like

I reaaaaally tried to not let it effect how I view the game. I love this game. I’ve wanted nothing but the best for it and the team.

It has changed my view though. I no longer want the physical items as I don’t care about them anymore. After this long, I wouldn’t use them.

That feeling I had of excitement and support has been replaced with major frustration. I’ve never dealt with anything like this in 43 years.

2 Likes

Just wait until you clock over 50…
There are many more frustrations awaiting you, gaming will be a minor worry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl: I see that 50 out there lurking in the distance.
I just pray it will be kind to me since I’ve eaten all my vegetables.

2 Likes

Yeah, colonoscopies suck.

1 Like

Haha… now we’re getting closer to the core of the topic, aren’t we? :grin:

1 Like

Oh lol just got told by EHG that gay/queer igns aren’t allowed anymore. Funny how they allowed it prior to partnering with Tencent (my current ign as proof).

Wonder if they’ll come after RawSuicide for their name…

I was willing to give them a chance and also because GGG are partnered with Tencent and they allow my very gay ign and character names. Just as I started getting back into speedrunning this game too…

Eh, at least I got my money’s worth out of the game so I don’t feel too bad. Hope everyone else has fun :3

Hey there!

I understand your frustration and I do apologize that your experience is not what we strive to provide to our players. I can provide an update here but I would like to iterate that we cannot share specific details on the forums and ask that you submit a support ticket to discuss further.

• Your digital items have been delivered
  • Your physical items have been shipped
  • We have also issued a full refund back in May in response to your previous customer support posts. The receipt verifies this and would be happy to share it with you so you can take it to your payment processor should you have any further questions.

Again, I am truly sorry about the delay in physical item shipping. That is on us.

Wish you all the best,

-Aluxaeterna

I submitted the ticket for the receipt.

Not sure where you sent the refund since the card that was used has been turned off for months. I was under the impression I was being mailed a check, and nothing has arrived.