Elder Gaspar rotating beam bug

When fighting Elder Gaspar at the end of The Last Ruin, I encountered a bug with his rotating tri-elemental beam. Prior to him using the beam, I threw down my Javelin Banner directly between 2 of the beams. When he started to rotate my banner rotated around the arena as well, maintaining the same position relative to the beams I threw it between.

Do you have the Capture the Flag node? Also, if you’ve managed to replicate this/if you have a recording of this occurring it would be very helpful.

Yes I have the Capture the Flag node. I’ve been unable to replicate it though. I’ve tried a variety of angles and places between varying beams, but so far it has only happened once in my 15 or so gaspar kills on this character.

Alright, we’ll keep our eyes out for it. Thanks for the report.

I was finally able to replicate the bug twice during the same fight. I threw the banner on on Gaspar’s fire beam, just beyond the reach of his scepter. Each time it rotated around with him inside the fire beam. This wasn’t the same angle as when I last encountered the bug, but it was the same angle and distance from the boss both times in this encounter.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.