Easter Eggs - Overgrown Alcove, EOT Spriggan Easter Egg quest, etc

Hello all!

Firstly, I just want to say I am thoroughly enjoying Last Epoch. Despite purchasing the game back in August 2020 and sinking 6-7 hours into it back then, life got in the way and there was a long hiatus between appearances. I’m now 63 hours in after around 3 weeks playing, and what an amazing job the developers and team involved have done. This stands above Diablo and PoE fairly comfortably in my eyes :smile:

Now, for the topic at hand. I never kept up with the game whilst I was away from it, so I’m not sure whether this has been discussed much - has there been any confirmation/discussion about undiscovered Easter Eggs in the game? I feel like I may be looking for something that isn’t there, but as an example, the way the Overgrown Alcove is set up, with the way the Monolith pylons react at this site compared to others (like in the Ancient Forest), I feel like there could be more going on than what meets the eye.

Another thing I noticed - after completing the Lightless Arbor (where the Lost Spriggan is the “guide”), I found you could plant her cuttings somewhere - this prompted a quest to appear on my map, which you can see here - Hidden Lost Spriggan EOT Easter Egg. I did a bit of googling but came back with basically nothing other than someone mentioning they’d found this quest in the games files, but it was most likely inactive. I haven’t been able to find anything further, however the Lost Spriggan has now grown from the cuttings and can be spoken to (this also doesn’t advance anything).

Anyway, that’s the gist of it - any discussion is welcome, and my apologies if this has been done and dusted. Thanks for taking the time :smiling_face:

1 Like

Nope, it hasn’t, at least not on here.