Early Access Buyer Bonus missing

I bought Last Epoch on Steam on 27 Mar, 2021. I seem to remember that you were supposed to get 350 points for the in-game store. I only played it for 2 hours back then and now logged in for the first time since release but I didn’t get any points. I only got the guppy pet in the cosmetics. Have the rewards for early buyers been canceled?

Hello, same for me, i have only the pet and not the point, waiting here for a response. Thanks for your work team !

Similarly, as posted in the discord, purchased the game for my wife prior to launch. She did not receive any additional pre-order bonuses.

I don’t think you had to create an account back in Early Access or I only played offline. So I only created an account now for the release, which I had to link to my Steam account. Apparently that’s why the 350 points weren’t credited.

I contacted support via the in-game menu and the points have now been credited.

Hello, I have the same issue, I supported the game on kickstarter but I didn’t recieve neither the OST nor the 500points, only got the free 350 that were given as announce on the discord

I bought the game on January 5, 2022. I have not received my early access bonus via steam including free 350 points, cosmetic pet (juvenile skullen) and forum badge. I only have the guppy. I hope EHG will keep its promise as advertised then.

I hope they’ll realise they can’t keep arbitrarily adding more and more “requirements” and do have to actually send out these things, as now they’re like “if you played the game before the 0.9 patch”, that is just another way of saying the march 9 2023 thing, and I sent in a ticket, and got generic “please provide evidence of kickstarter receipt” like ??? What do you want me to do, Kickstarter is unrelated to patch 0.9