Duplicate item

good afternoon, tell me. Problems with duplicate items at auction will generally be resolved. cost 4-6 things with the same stats.
https://imgur.com/a/dpMlh18

That doesn’t actually show if the items have the same rolls, but Lightless Arbor is a thing, so it could be completely legit.

okay, if it were only these things, but there are plenty of such things and they don’t do anything about them

I’m pretty sure they keep constant track of possible duped items and take action. You just don’t see it because they’re no longer there.
But there’s a difference between items that are duplicated legitimately in the game vs items that are duped.

Devs don’t need to do weekly announces of bans and deleted items like PUBG does. In almost all games the devs just take action without needing to inform the players (which wouldn’t care about something like that anyway).

well maybe you’re right

5 identical things with the base and everything in general) random. we believe we believe))))))

As I mentioned, Lightless Arbor will produce a lot of duplicated items. But this is a legitimate duplication.

1 Like