Dungeons

During a 1-hour play session, experienced severe issues with multiple dungeons. Dungeons are currently unplayable due to frequent disconnects and a bug with the COF rank 10 bonus.

Details:

• Dungeons: Lightless Arbor, Temporal Sanctum, and others.
  • Issues Encountered:
    • Disconnects During Zone Change: Frequent disconnects occurred when transitioning between zones.
    • Random Disconnects: Experienced multiple random disconnects where everything in the dungeon froze.
    • COF Rank 10 Bug: The rank 10 COF bonus is not increasing drop chances for dungeon bosses as intended.
  • Impact:
    • Only managed to complete Lightless Arbor twice within the hour.
    • Similar behavior seen in other dungeons, especially Temporal Sanctum, which is critical for legendary slams.
    • The constant disconnects and freezing make dungeon gameplay extremely frustrating.

Severity: Critical

Please address these issues as soon as possible to restore playability to dungeon content.

2 Likes

I’m only CoF6 but also disconnected in Lightless Arbor:

• I can still run around and do attacks
  • But the attacks don’t do anything
  • Hit’s are registered on my armour
  • I’m not taking any damage, or at least it seems that way
  • My Void Knight seemed to lay dead after a while, but woke up right after clicking
  • Cannot loot anything
  • Cannot activate doors to the next room

This means the dungeon is lost. With Path of Exile this would mean losing one portal and still completing the dungeon…

So considering we only have 1 portal, please fix the disconnects.

1 Like

really good writeup for the issue me, and many others, have been having for at least 4 days now. ill be keeping eyes on this thread for developments and updates from the devs that they acknowledge the problem.

yeeeeeeeeeeeee complete sentence let this one go thruuuuuuu

no followup yet?

Also having this issue, and it’s so frustrating that it makes it very likely that my interest in the game will drop totally within a few days.

Especially if there is nothing even said from the devs regarding this issue.

I can’t play with nordvpn on, so I play with it off and the application turned off. So it’s not a vpn issue either.

check out the new path of exile league starting in less than a week. game breaking bugs like this dont go unanswered. enjoy!

I have exactly the same problem. It ruins the game for me, because “legendary potential” doesn’t do me any good as I can’t upgrade it. I’ve lost about 50 keys in the last few days. I probably won’t touch The Cycle again for the time being.

Dungeons have had this issue since before launch. Hopefully we see some improvements by 1.2

devs got your money, they cba fixing anything that takes skill / effort… ggs

Yes… I actually first updated POE only to notice that the new league wasn’t started. That’s why I started playing Last Epoch Again. But now I sort of regret it.

2 more days bro! i think im doing LS deadeye and stealing flesh/flame from warden. i wanna go omni now that i dont feel fomo for not building quant gear.

Bump as this issue is still there. Was able to complete one dungeon (first one this season) and every other was a dc.

bro hows the league for you!? i dropped a hh and mb week 1 XDDDDD actually insane. hope everyone is having better luck in dungeons XDDDDDDD LOL NEVER COMING BACK HAHAHAHAH