Dungeon Lightness Arbor

It´s a bug where you die instnt if you enter the Boss room. It´s the loadscreen and after there is just the notification, you died. I dont saw the Boss or any Minions. And some time it works and you dont loose any HP. Please check it out because i dont wanna lose my Dethless if i enter the Boss room. I love the game <3 It´s the best :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

same here, I died without being hurt (still max life) while entering the safe zoom between the Lightless floor 1 and 2 (Titan’s hollow) happened many times.
Death message: slain by a screech from a gloom screecher.

I did 6 times lightless in the past 20mins, happened 3 times I couldnt pass to floor 2, and only 2 times I killed the boss, 1 time I could not even progress the boss fight with no “door”!

1 Like

Hi. Same situation here. Tried last night and waste 2 keys. Dying just after load screen to enter in boss room. Death message: slain by a screech from a gloom screecher.

It Happened to me too. But it only happens going from floor 1 to floor 2, the very first door when we need to wait the loading screen.
I was too lazy to screenshot and create a topic in forums.

Just to say it does not happen everytime. It might be random, the last three time I entered lightless arbor the first one the bug happened and the other two I could play normally.

I have a sensation that with me this happens when I rush the map and enter the door too fast.

Thanks for the reports. We’ll look into this!

For those that have encountered this, after you clicked the respawn button did the game behave normally? Or did you remain stuck in that spot where you died?

Does this issue exclusively occur in dungeons, and if so, is it exclusively in Lightless Arbor?

1 Like

Yes, completely normally EXCEPT my Hardcore character became standard. Character respawned in End of Times. I looked into this, and apparently it mostly happens in Lightless Arbor, but can happen elsewhere.

Is there a way my HC character could get reverted back to hardcore, as I didn’t die?

same here. Player Log file is attached
Player.log (676.9 KB)

Check the player log. I moved from level 1 to 2 and i was already dead.

Same thing happening to me.

It seems to be transitioning from floor 1 to 2. (message death usually slayed by some invisible mobs)

same, twice in a row…guess this is gonna take a few weeks…again

Still bugged after official release :slightly_frowning_face:. I died instantly when I entered titan’s hollow. I can’t do anything now, gotta restart the game

This is still happening. New beastmaster, as I zoned into the second area, I saw my hp just slide right to 0 as the screen loaded. I’m not sure how the mechanic works, but if the darkness kills you, it’s like it loads your player before the torch or something, there were no mobs around. I got the death animation, but no actual death message. My character just layed there. My wolves were still alive. I couldn’t move, but I COULD open a town portal.

I did not even get a respawn button or message of any kind. I just died upon entry to titans hollow and no message appeared at all. I had to leave the game to then respawn at a safe area.

1 Like

Same.
It’s inexcusable that this bug is STILL in the game on release.

I just had a similar issue playing hardcore.
I got teleported to the second phase of the Lightness Harbor boss with no grace period and died while IN a loading screen. My friend was sitting at the entrance and had not even started the boss yet. Can my character be restored? Not sure of LE’s policy on the issue.

You can see I am at the phase after the big tree boss when I should have been at the start of the boss fight:
https://imgur.com/a/IFM7b1W