Dual Wielding ShatterStrike Spellblade 40k Crits Build

Yes. Since it has a melee tag. Any type of added melee damage all be applied

1 Like

Why so many points in Fire/ Cold Aura on Spellblade tree? Is it that helpful? Damage wise it is pretty lowā€¦

It helped slay the rats lol

oh yes those pesky rats :smiley:

Not when you DW the Forgotten Knight sword & have a Dark Shroud of Cinders itā€™s not.

When I took Whiteout node Shatter Stike DPS tooltip showed a huge DPS loss. And more loss for 2nd point in Whiteout. Why so?

The tooltip for Cold Steel on Shatterstrike Says it applies +120% PER equipped sword.
Use 2 swords is any good?

Yes. (10 chars)

hy, iā€™ve a question, donā€™t find increased melee elemental damage for obtain shard to use ā€¦was removed or i am unlucky or therā€™is something i wrong?

It wasnā€™t removed but it is very rare. Itā€™s also a prefix now.

1 Like

Hey! Did you not have a more resent version of this build out?

Yes:

1 Like

Is there a loot filter available for this build that someone can share? Iā€™m still trying to understand how they work, but in the mean time it would be nice to get a head startā€¦ thanks!

Heres a planner based on the last YT vid you posted: Spellblade, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.1e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Thx for this awesome build, its very fun to play.
Now starting min maxing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Glad to hear it!

still viable?

Yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

First time LE player, was leveling and starting your Surge Boom build. Would you say this build tops that? I like the Lightning aesthetic more so thatā€™s what drew me to it, but Iā€™m still feeling things out. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.