Dual Wield Warpath Void Knight 0.8.1E Build Suggestions

Hi guys, new player here this is my first time playing Last Epoch and making a build, here’s where I am right now. Any suggestions on how to optimize it are most welcome. Thank you

Build Planner:

I’m using autocast on Devouring orb to increase my void damage and Abyssal echoes with Temporal Blight as a debuff on enemies. I did die a couple of times earlier but now I seem to survive better.

Basic Attack DPS: 5187 (When using warpath)
Increased Void Dmg: 402%
Melee Dmg Leeched as Health: 12%

Monoliths done:
Fall of the outcasts
The Black Sun
The Stolen Lance
Blood, Frost and Death

Updated gameplay after community feedback:
Switched Rebuke to Volatile Reversal and Abyssal Echoes to Rings of shields
Build Link : Void Knight, Level 76 (LE Beta 0.8.1e) - Last Epoch Build Planner

Thanks for all the help

Nice build!

I’m not very familiar with Warpath but I guess I would add more points in Void Spiral. You are really void-oriented and Warpath is a Physical skill, so you’re losing potential damage. By adding points there, you would be able to hit a bit harder. To get new points, you may want to remove some in Apocalypse Whirl and Abyssal Tempest.

For Devouring Orbs I usuall cast them more often, but in your case it may be interesting to keep global damage that low, so unsure.

Are you really using Rebuke? If so, don’t change it. If not, put 5 points in Forge Guard (probably Battle Hardened) and specialize in Ring of Shields, they will protect you from projectiles and they may heal you a bit.

In your passives, try to max your echo chance, this can help a lot.

Very personal opinion of course, maybe a Sentinel guru would have better suggestions. :wink:

Hi SHTRAK, I do use rebuke to refill HP and Mana at times, Ring of shields sounds better though let me give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestions I’ll try it out

If you have mana issues Ring of Shields will not help you though. :wink:

Oh yikes I do face mana issues in long boss fights since warpath doesn’t regen mana while channeling

Volatile reversal would probably be a great fix for the mana issues. Even without trash mobs to cool it down it would greatly extend the lifespan… However it is currently a little finicky so not suggested if you play on HC.

Well actually in its current state it’ll usually get you full mana most times you use it. However if it ever gets fixed you can just combo shields and reversal. Shields has a longer CD anyway so every time you spend mana on it you can just undo it.

Also reversal has nodes that’ll bump up your movement speed and attack speed, and it’ll make enemies near you on either side of the reversal take more damage and get timerot and so on which can be rather nice in void warpath.

I’m playing on SC so I can despecialize rebuke and use Volatile Reversal. let me quickly test it

I just tried it and it works well, I’m planning to remove Abyssal echoes and use rings of shields. I wish Volatile reversal tree had a node to not move the position of the player but only gain stats from 2 secs back.

That might be handy and a pretty powerful burst attack if you had both the depart/arrival rifts queued in. Would be a cool branch for the skill tree imo.

You might also want to invest in Mana Efficiency. It’s possible to have a Warpath build with 0 mana cost, all you’ll have to care for will be the Orbs and the Rings.

Yes I’m doing that as of now warpath costs 0 mana :smiley:

https://youtu.be/mRhhpc6RQvI

Here’s the updated gameplay with Volatile Reversal and Ring of Shields added in

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.