Dual Undisputed WereBear 60k+ Crits! And Full Bear Uptime! 0.8.0 Build

thanks. since i transfer one point to innervating blow, what would be the one point i need to undo from your existing werebear skill tree?

Bottom left the 1 point in added melee damage

1 Like

thank you. it is going to be awesome and makes this build great again.

In the YouTube video, you mention also about using “roots” to maintain werebear form.

R u referring to “Mana bloom” skill node in ER? We can’t use ER in werebear don’t we? Can u clarify.

Mid right side of werebear for tree, you can have entangling roots cast every time you “Roar” which can give 100% uptime of roots and its mana bloom effects.

1 Like

Thanks @boardman21

You are the man.

Hello Boardman, i have a druid at lvl 94 so i changed it like you explained . But i have a serious mana issue and even with the 8% change to summon thorn totem. Skill are now at lvl 19 again but i wonder if i need to look somewhere else the make it work better. The mana bloom is not working when i am in the werebear form. I hope you can help that i may be overlooked something.

Sorry found it…

Its alive same damage but thorn totems wont give mana so with this setup wont stay in werebesr form forever. Can change to dual raider axe and get 100% crit for longer transformations times

Why no aspect of the shark? Giving up a chance for additional armor shred, no?

Using raider axe but still low on crit chance.

Need to add lots of increased critical Chance % to reach 100% crit Chance.

If you use dual raider axe and both have 5% base implicit and 5% added melee crit chance. you will have 25% base crit. Then in swipe tree you can get over 100% global crit chance so now your at 50% crit. Ferocity at top of druid tree I believe gives another 60-100%? idr exactly but now your at 65-75% crit chance. another 100% crit chance which you can get from charging every 4 seconds will get you to 100% without putting a single % increased crit chance on any gear (other then the T5 added melee on both weapons.)

I should add. Solarum bracers add up to 40% crit implicit as well withoutbwasting an affix

1 Like

Casting roar in werebear finished the Mana quickly and the Mana refund is lower than mana gain over time thru entangling Roots. How do I solve this?

You can take the 300% mana efficiency lower left in werebear form. Will solve your mana problems

1 Like

Anyone have a loot filter for this build please?

Hi @boardman21.

Anything good for this build with 0.8.1?

Should still be the same. Just going to have to change defense affixes around, Ill try to get to it soon

i did’nt watch the video, just took the build and played it. like it.

anyway, got to the point, where idols have “on hit summon thorn totems”, which gets summone. but, it dying or desummoning doesn’t give any mana back. ie, summoning and desummoning doesn’t cost any mana rendering those 5 points in skill tree totally useless.

also, was hoping to get mana back and solve some of the mana issues in werebear form.

did it give mana before the last patch, by autocasting in werebear form?

It did in 0.8 but they fixed it as it made mana a non-issue for any Primalist.

Hey @boardman21, I love this build and was wondering if you could share how you’re solving the mana issue along with what points you removed. Any help is appreciated, keep up the builds!

Can update this build it doesnt work the same as the thorn totem mana back mechanic was removed as shown in this video

Is this build still relevant? I am thinking of playing it