Druid Overhaul - Werebear Form

You might want to change the wording on the Enrage node then since it refers to Roar…

I also assume you mean Ravage.

2 Likes

I am not a druid fan nor a werebear fan, but Rampage looks epic.

I get strong Juggernaut Vibes from Marvel Heroes.

Movement Damage Build incoming! Let’s Go!

2 Likes

Yes, but it’s a bit odd that they’ve gone from a skill that functions like Lunge to a skill that functions like Shield Rush…

Not to rain on their parade or anything, he does look like a nicer fluffier Werebear & hopefully he’s had a bath.

But there is one very fundamental difference:

The bolded part is important.

And I assume and hope that you can further alter the behaviour of rampage, maybe make it weaker but improves steering, or make it cost more rage or what ever.

All I want is a movement ability that can be one of your main abilities, or maybe just for AoE clear.

Will the nodes that were previously applied to the Bite skill (good cull %, chance to summon a specialized totem) now apply to the Maul skill? Being able to summon Frenzy totem and go crazy with Swipe speed is essential to the Werebear form I was leveling in anticipation for this patch.

That Rampage + Lightning bolts looks really cool. Combining that and the Fury Leap lightning nodes and you’ll have a huge assortment of Lightning strikes along with quick mobility.

The tree has been completely overhauled from scratch. Almost no nodes have been carried over.

2 Likes

Yes, a very small part & TBH I wonder how long till that comes across to Shield Rush.

Yeah let’s see.

Shield Rush also has the potential to become a pretty cool ability, I mean it already does have pretty cool branches in it’s skill tree.

I wonder how much of the Werebear Skill Spec Tree allows you do adjust and modify Rampage.
Are there enough nodes to put the majority of points into a Rampage Focused Werebear?

I’m not sure, it feels a lot like the older skills & IMO could do with a rework to bring it up to the same quality as the newer skills.

I absolutely agree, all I wanted to say, that there are some interesting ideas and concepts in the skill tree already, but the base ability is just clunky and old.

1 Like

Ok Ok Now I’m EXCITED! Working on video breakdown!

Looks really good guys! I also really like that you’ve added dates for some of the other reveals, gets me hyped for each and every one of them!

Lightning Bear looks AWESOME

Bee form. calling it now.

1 Like

I think the thing that will set it apart is the ability to slightly change trajectory

Yes. Finally get to terrorize my enemies as a hulking fur monster :bear:

And in-game?

Growr!

Very excited for this, Druid is looking like the new main now since Necro is a trash fire currently. Really enjoy the visuals and Rage looks like it’ll be fun to play with. The lightning version of the bear running through packs gives me big Volibear (League of Legends) vibes and he’s one of my favorite champions. Hopefully it plays as fun as it looks.

1 Like

I’m absolutely hyped for the changes. Haven’t played druid that much. But what you guys teasered so far looks great. Rampage and Maul look great and transport the feeling of a massive Werebear.

I’m also very curious about the Spriggan overhaul and the new form. Multi-form builds sound cool also permanent form builds. Lots of hours will be spent :grin:

I wonder what happens with @QuietForMe 's belt. :thinking:

1 Like