Druid Overhaul - Werebear Form

I want an expensive node that triggers Earthquake at the maul impact point. Like take the “Uses Fury Leap” node. Take 3 or 4 points of a weak node. Then take “Uses Earthquake, no longer uses Fury Leap”.

They’re unlikely to let the EQ Werebear build be a thing again. Being able to proc a very hard hitting AoE skill without it’s mana cost every ~2s isn’t a good balance.

Exactly. You’re only supposed to proc it every 3 seconds.

Maul counts as a movement skill, so it does work with Bhuldar’s Wrath. It won’t be as crazy as old EQ Werebear unless something goes very wrong though.

2 Likes

And you won’t be able to get EQ from Bhuldar’s Wrath from Rampage 'cause it’s a channelled skill. :slight_smile:

You just triggered my happiest moment of the day with this post.

I hope those other forms eventually come in as cosmetics. Top Heavy is a good choice for default but damn if I wouldn’t love some Wendigo or Druidic myself

2 Likes

The third form could be anything! It could even be a boat! You know how much we’ve wanted one of those!

That was my favorite too. Would definitely pay for a druid cosmetic form.

Sorry im not going to be some dewy eye positive enthusias…

Still seems like Swipe Swipe Swipe to remain werewolf form, hit this get rage with X skill playstyle.

Conspicuously, the rage cost for new skills are not shown haha, so no guessing how insane it will be to keep up rage xD

Using other skills tree? + Cost of those skills tree? Spent as rage? Some serious balancing there.

Same as what we have now, abeit with some improvement, definitely not an overhaul.

I heard theres a perma form node, but im pretty sure you have to sacrifice some stuff to get it. Oh well…

New skills look great though, thanks for the hard work.

From my experience is the Llama needs the bath more than the bear.

Druid is not my favourite class in arpgs, but this looks worth a try out… :wink:

Agreed. I want bear skins! The druidic concept is my favorite of the presented.

Everything here looks amazing.

Really like to see ‘On kill’ being converted to ‘on hit for rare/boss’ - hope it becomes more commonplace to reinvigorate a dead stat.

Like that u put dates as teaser hopefully this continues in future :slight_smile:

My Primalists are currently asking me every 5 minutes when it will finally start.
→ They are all going completely crazy. :grin:

Maybe they should have a cold shower? With some form of soap?

That was done last patch!

When I try to do that, they beat me up every 5 minutes to top it off.
→ Do you want to get rid of me?

1 Like

I think I’ll take the 5th on that one.

1 Like