Druid Overhaul Overview and Swarmblade Form

Damn! Fried Tomatoes! Is this a receipt you brought with you from your home planet? Or is this special to the cultural group that is called “pommes”?

What? Where did that come from? I expressed my opinion - how is that fake? Not sure where your hostiliy is coming from.

The bear form didnt remind me immediately of any arpg while the swarmblade one does… Its not fake, its not wrong, its my opinion based on my personal experience…

Well, maybe because that bear form is so generic (it’s litterally a bear with clothes) that it doesn’t trigger a specific memory. Diablo II had that form (a nude one) if i remember correctly. I just pointed out that Bear form have been seen more than a bug form.

But for some reason, you seems to be bothered by it because you saw a monster that kind of look like him. But why not the bear ? You could see him in a Zoo. Even the spriggan form, it’s a Treant. And they look pretty much the same.

And to be clear, the bear form doesn’t bother me. When they made a bear form i expect a bear-like form. They could add different colors, add some feature here and there but i’m happy with the actual design. Generic but animations are nice.

Your point just doesn’t make any sense, that why the ‘make up excuse’. And even if i quote you, you where just the last one of them. If it where just you, i seriously not care that much, but so many people came here saying that this design is bad -which i’m not totally ok, you can dislike something without the ‘thing’ being badly made- with some random reason that doesn’t even make sense.

I express my opinion based entirely on my personal feelings that make it neither right or wrong, just a personal expression that is entirely independent of anyone else and is not forcing my opinion on anyone else… and this is your reply…

All I can say is Wow.

I will said Waouh to that. You just dodged here. Obviously you can have personal feeling, replying to that ‘feeling’ right away without questioning you afterwards. It doesn’t make it right or wrong but it’s not really smart either.

I’m just saying, if the bear form doesn’t ‘disappoint’ you (meaning that the design have a flaw) after thinking about it, i can just say that you just don’t like the bug form and made up an excuse because you need one for disliking a thing. To recall my exemple: ‘I’m disapointed at baked tomatoes, it shouldn’t taste like that.’ That’s doesn’t make any sense.

No, it’s not a receipt. Fried tomatoes are traditionally part of a full English breakfast, and the “pommes”, I believe, refers to apples.

I dont like the bug form because I find it derivative of the insect queen mobs from a competing/older game. It is not an excuse… its a REASON why I dislike something.

I have the exact same opinion of books, artwork, films… if I find that they contain derivative ideas / storylines / copied art of something that has gone before and dont, imho, improve on it, then I tend to dislike that as well…

I could stand in front of the Mona Lisa and say I dont like it. You could ask why… I would say I find the strange expression jarring as if there is something wrong with the painting. Its not an excuse… its a reason why I dislike it… and when it comes to things that are not factual like art, it becomes an entirely personal opinion and expression of feeling.

You dodge again. If your reason for disliking the bug form is because of some king of ressemblance between him and an other model, you should also dislike the bear form because it should remind you of a bear (you have seen one, right ?).

Again, i’m just saying it’s alright to say that you don’t like the model. I assume you don’t like the queen bug from GD either. I’m just annoyed by the part ‘It’s bad because it’s remind me of something’.

I am not dodging anything… you seem totally unwilling to accept my REASON for dislking something is valid. Its not an exuse… excuse & reason have very different meanings.

Look, there is no point in continuing this discussion… you dont seem to accept my reason for not liking something is valid even though its got nothing to do with you… and I dont need to convince you to do so… You can be annoyed as much as you like… thats your movie and it has nothing to do with me.

1 Like

Well, it’s certainly unique.

Definitely not my cup of tea, but I’m glad other people are happy. Would love some way to have it cosmetically not be a gross bug in the future.

And… you dodged again. You’re right, it’s pointless at this point. And i’m not against you disliking a thing or whatever reason you have for doing so, i’m just saying the Bug-form is badly made (a disapointement in your case) is false. So you made up a excuse (similar look) to make your case without even thinking of a proper one.

No! This referes to:

Llama8 29.10.2021
You know the Aussies call us Brtis Pommes. So you’re just saying “Brits 4 life”…

Man, I hate it, when my jokes miss so badly, when I really think I found a good one…

:sleepy:

2 Likes

Apparently it doesn’t relate to apples:

I’ll make it short:
Werebear - hyped
Spriggan - disappointed
Swarmblade - disappointed
First impression counts, lets see how they feel to play.

2 Likes

So many sensitive people here man just forget about it.

2 Likes

U really have a lot if spare time to argue with a random people on forum based on their opinion

Well, when you reply to a person it mean that you had also read what that person write about. It doesn’t seems to be the case here. To be short:

• I don’t really care about a person opinion.
  • I do care when multiple peoples try making a case that doesn’t even make sense.

But yeah, i had some free time today. :slight_smile:

Me to, so nobody tryed to prusade anyone to anything, personaly I do not like the form as well but i respect people who do, and anyway EHG will not change it for sure, but yeah for me personaly to play something from pokemons i would rather go with ice, lightning ones lol, since bugs have no special abilities

I think this ones would have much better feeling to it and would fit a lot better as transformations
Raikou, Suicune. I wouldnt put fire ones since we are talking about nature here

Bugs have no special abilities? If we’re talking about pokemon alone here just off the top of my head Ninjask is so fast that it’s basically invisible, and in-game ninjasks are very often used as one of the most effective team-buffers you can get.

Fire is also very much a part of nature. There is actually a tree in Australia that intentionally acts as a lightning rod to start a fire, the heat of which increases the pressure in its seed pods to then launch the seeds an incredible distance away. Natural wildfires are also an integral part of the forest cycle since it helps clear out old vegetation and let new things grow in its place, refreshing the forest with recycled nutrients and young plants that don’t choke the earth with roots or the canopy with leaves.

U took it to litheraly, special abilitis in terms of cast things that are visualy apealing and have sence for the druid I guess here u have to specify everyhing until every detail what u said is explained. And no fire simbolizes destruction, druid to me is force of nature in a way that he is protector of the nature and with , so it wouldn fit very well at least in my mind. Im also talking only about first generation of pokemons

Edited: reminder when someone is saying somerhing it is always from his own perspective and he is not talking in the name of others