Dropdown Reply Menue does show incorrect Supporter Badge

This is not a big issue, but still i was a bit thrown off by this.

If you use the dropdown menue on a reply post, you see the Avatar of the Original Messages Poster, but the Supporter Badge will show the supporter Badge of the person who is replying.

Here is an example: TriKster did replied to me, it show’s my Avatar, but TriKsters Supporter Badge. (I have a different Supporter Badge)

I checked other Posts and it’s the same issue.

https://imgur.com/cZRuww3

Not a big thing, but couldn’t find anything related to this, so i just wanted to report that, even though i guess this has no priority anyway, which is totall fine.

Thanks for the report!

I’ll probably just remove them from there as I can’t imagine a large number of them looking good in that position. I may revisit it in future, but it’s the most practical short-term solution.

2 Likes

Hey! Don’t devalue my badge! I’m a proud centurion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As a workaround I’ve stripped supporter badges from reply boxes.

While it may seem a lazy approach to the problem, they’re afforded less real estate than standard posts and so I’m concerned with the future viability of attempting to fit supporter badges within them. I’d be interested in others’ thoughts on whether this is a good decision.

If giving feedback, please note: I’m well aware that these boxes are currently in need of a visual revamp, and telling me such wouldn’t help. This is just “should replies include badges?”

1 Like

I personally think it not neccesary to show supporter badges in those reply boxes.

Since you want to overhaul their appearance my only suggestions would be maybe include the name and other titles very similar or identical to the usual appearance of a post.

Here a montage of how i would like to see it. Since the name is actually very informative and you don’t need to hover over the Avatar to show the name of the member.
https://imgur.com/9pHPD5m

1 Like

:+1: