Drop blessing are frustrating

Hello !

I think blessings that buff drops are really underwhelming and each time I complete a monolith and chose one of those blessing I am “meh, a useless blessing again…”. Those blessing don’t add anything to the build creation. Does any one find those blessing interesting ?

I think the idol drop rates can be pretty nice since you are usually looking for specific idols for your build. I don’t care much for the item type drop buffs, but i also understand that not each monolith can have a stat buff.

Yes i do like them.

The only ones i personally find lacking are the affix shard blessings, but the ones that directly target base types (like body armour for example) and the idol and exp one for example are pretty crazy for min-maxing your character.

Doing Empowered Monolith with a couple of hundred %item rarity makes those blessings really shine.

But i agree, they are not super impactful, before you are hardcore farming for specific items.

Thx for your point of view, I am not really a min/maxer so this is why maybe those blessings feel a bit useless for me. Having those blessings as the first monolith blessings is a bit off I think. It could be “optional” blessings for people that know what they do (and want) in late game because when you start the monoliths you don’t really need this drop targeting ?

We currently have 10 timeliens in total, 5 have character power blessings and 5 other have meta-blessing/economy-blessing.

You literally only need to do 2 timelines that give those meta/economy-blessings.

Fall Of The Outcasts, because that’s the first timeline every char needs to complete, which also probably gives the best blessings, that do not grant character power.
And The Last Ruin, which you only need to finish once, if you want to unlock empowered.

Of course as a new player, you will not know that, if you have not informed yourself before, but i think the player should not be able to see reward blessing pools in advance.

If you then get blessing choices, which don’t feel exciting or underwhelming once you completed a given timeline i can understand a little bit of a frustration, but this also can happen for character-power blessings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.