Double Shift skill going back to same spot anyone else?

I have it where I can shift(dash skill) twice but sometimes when I do it I’ll shift backwards to where I previously was. Does this happen to anyone else? Any fix?

is it possible all movement skills act weird?

my shield rush acts really weird sometimes. like teleporting me to the wall it was headed to instead of doing the animation. sometimes it’s a huge distance too lol

Shield rush (and all channeling movement skills, iirc) are kinda bugged. Especially if you just tap the skill instead of holding it. It’s still one of the best movement skills, allowing you to travel across a whole map sometimes. Unless you trip on an unseen rock, but that is also a known issue :stuck_out_tongue:

The double shift thing seems more like rubberbanding, but it might be a bug with the skill. Best to report it in-game when it happens.

1 Like

All movement skills are wonky. I think this is maybe connected to the servers beeing stressed ^^.

figured playing offline would avoid server issues.

I don’t see it as rubberbanding since it takes both charges. The shift back is clean its just annoying to shift back to where I previously was.

I’m just leveling a rogue now, and have 2 charges on Shift, and it’s doing this randomly to me too. Offline play. It’ll randomly shift a 2nd time either back to where I was or just a random other direction, and I’m definitely only tapping the key once.