Double shards drop

Hi,

First of all, sorry for my english, not my lative language so I will try my best.
This is my first post here and something strange often happen with the rare shards drops ( 75% of the time).

When I drop a rare shards like ( class based shard or a shard like Poison penetration), I will drop the same in a short time after the first. Sometimes 10sec after the first, sometimes 30sec.

This problem ( not really a problem in fact because I loot the rare shards in double) occurs since a long time, probably Majasa update and with all my characters. Got a lot of high lvl characters.

My blessing can’t interfere in thoses doubles drop.
I drop somes screenshoot I captured today.

Thanks for reading me and again sorry for my english

https://imgur.com/HfhOFqa
https://imgur.com/LkjXfHg
https://imgur.com/a/0YMWD9e

Player.log (837.8 KB)

Saw your posts on Discord, thanks for posting this here…

Your player.log definitely contains some debug messages that could point to this issue and there are a lot of other errors that I dont usually see which could be other things for the devs to check.

To make sure that this issue (and the other errors) isnt caused by a messed up installation, please can you use Steam Game File Verification to make sure the install is ok.

There is also a graphical shader related error in the debug log - please can you double check that your GPU driver is recent & has been installed using a clean installation.

Also, after the verification & before you play again, please can you backup & then delete the player.log and player-prev.log - this way the game will create a clean log when you start again. Then if you get the duplicate drop again, make a copy of the player.log and post it here for reference.

Thanks

Thank you for your time and contribution
I will wait for a EHG member before trying to do something ( GPU is a 3060ti rtx and all the drivers are ok)

It wouldnt make sense not to at least verify the game files in the meanwhile - it only takes a few minutes and its a normal thing to do whenever anyone has issues of any kind… as recommended by the devs themselves…

Its unlikely that the devs will ask you to anything further anyway - the debug log is the main thing they will need to try and trace the issue and I doubt very much that anything you can change will ‘fix’ the double drops - if it is a bug and not a corrupted install, then its likely that they will have to trace and fix it in the code…

Up to you…

Hi,
I’m waiting for an answer, still looting double shards :smiley:

I know you dont want to be responded to by anyone other than EHG, but they dont reply here that often and its unlikely that you will get a response on this kind of issue anyway. This is not what most people would consider a serious concern demanding immediate attention.

They DO read and take note of all the posts and add them to their internal bugtracker.

I would simply enjoy the the double drops - they are not affecting anyone other than yourself and honestly, I have 100k affix drops with nothing to do with most of them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.