Dolby Atmos Sound Plugin crashes Last Epoch

I been fighting constant crashes as I zone into a new mono epoch. You work to climb and complete them and then boom, you get a crash when you zone into a new map.

If you are using the Dolby Atmos plugin for your sound card, its a software 7.1 addition to most hardware sound cards, and I use it mostly for Call of Duty MW to help level out the loud explosions and make the game tolerable on headphones.

Well, it seems Last Epoch and it don’t play well together. So if you use that plugin, and have constant crashes, disable it, and try again.

Since doing that, I went from a crash every 4-6 maps easily, to 0 in 2 days of play.

Just thought I’d pass it along in case others have the issue too. Love the game, and love it way more not crashing all the time

Hi Omatre,

I have exactly the same problem!! But I have just the standard sound driver from my mainboard (Realtek) installed. Any suggestions? This is getting really anyoing cause you loose so much progress when crashing in mono!!
many thx!

If you have installed Sonic Studio/Radar or Nahimic SW from mainboard manufacturer then try to disable/uninstall them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.