Does Ring of Shields proc Cleric's Wrath in Healing Hands?

I was wondering if the BUFF minion tag in ring of shields would still proc the Cleric’s Wrath node in Healing Hands counting it as a normal buff skill. I just wanted the heads up before respeccing a ton of passives to get to lv. 30 Forge Guard.
Thanks!

Probably not since it’s the minions that have the buff tag not the summoning skill, but I could be wrong.

You can only take Ring of Shields if you’re a Forge Guard.

Yea, I know, I am a Forge guard, but at level 67, with the passives I spent on Paladin and basic Sentinel, I’m really far from reaching 30 at Forge Knight.
And since Healing Hands doesn’t show any damage at all (which I consider really weird, since it becomes an attack skill if you choose the bottom right nodes), It’s a shot in the dark…

HH is a healing skill to begin with you transform into a dmg spell that still scales from the healing the skill does.

None of that is a reason to not have a dps figure when its spec’d for dps.

I’m not saying it should’nt be there I just say it isnt there because of game logic what makes little sence when you look at it. It’s a game after all and a lot of games have systems in place that are… bad.

The problem with it not showing DPS is the reason for this post anyways… If it showed how much damage it does, it would be a lot easier to know if it scales with another skill or not.
I really don’t think it’s a whole lot of coding to make it “if a certain node is picked, make it display the dps”.