Does it Ever Get More Difficult? (Multiplayer)

So firstly, let me start of by saying that im talking about the multiplayer experience for the campaign and beyond.

So far, I’ve only experience the campaign to around level 40, all being multiplayer with 1 other person. We are literally facerolling zones and bosses with absolutely no challenge.

So my question is, does it ever get more challenging being played as multiplayer?

If not, i really wish the devs would have included a difficulty option for characters such has normal, medium, and hard. (Like diablo 2, but not as crazy as diablo 3.)

Campaign is very easy whether it’s solo or in a party.
Yes, it will get harder later on when you’re doing empowered monos.

EDIT: There are some boots hidden in a secret area in the start that will increase the difficulty.

Yeah, those boots are VERY early in the game, so you should make sure to find them to enjoy the increased difficulty through nearly the entire game.

campaign ends up being tougher for me. often end up critted twice in a row or stepping on overlapping ground effects before im geared for it.

its much easier later on once geared up better.

By the time you get to act 8 it will start to hurt if you fail to gear up properly, sure. But it’s not hard to gear up by then, LE is pretty generous with its drops and you have crafting as a tool to help you do that as well.