Do we know with the new overhaul if werebear will be moved off mastered skill?

If we look at the class system in LE from the point of view of GrimDown implementation, we could choose the Druid branch for transformation and the Master branch for pet breeding.
And within these branches, we would have no restrictions. Only for other classes.
For example, we would not be able to combine the archetypes of the Magician with the archetypes of Sentinel.

If we take, for example, games with a clear class system, for example, D2, we understand from the very beginning that we have severe restrictions. Therefore, there are no such problems.

In LE, the developers open the door to other archetypes a little bit, let us see them, smell them, but we cannot take them with our hand. And this can create a certain hostility among some of the players.

I am not saying that this system needs to be changed, I mean that the perception of the players in this system needs to be changed.
When we see “half of the neighboring archetype”, we should perceive it not as “half of the neighboring”, but as “an inseparable part of ours.”
That is, the players on a subconscious level should not perceive this as a limitation.

Somewhat agree with Duminant2021 - I am not trying to be hostile, just saying the extensive 2nd half passives opening the full potential of the primary archtype as well as the mastery passives should be enough to fully devote and experience the full power of the archtype.

Skills, especially multiple, shouldn’t necessarily be locked behind it, because in a sense you are hindering yourself a bit going into the sub-archtype but you do that knowingly you are expanding your build potential variations and it’s a give an take.

If you want it to be a true mastery skill, it should be a significantly stronger skill than anything we currently have (like a chimera transformation or something lol) and at the end of the passive panel showing you have truly “mastered” it rather than just started your journey through that archetype as is the current feeling (in my opinion).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.