Divine intervention + Winds of justice

Expectations:
When using these nodes, I would assume that I could test out my damage on the target dummy

Reality:
They arent proccing at all on the dummy. Im assuming it is because the game doesnt treat it as an enemy? Also, it be amazing if the winds of justice area could get maybe a 100% area buff cuz right now it is kinda ridiculous small.

As the dummy isn’t an enemy (its flagged as neutral) any effects, such as Winds of Justice, totems or Devouring Orb, that require an enemy won’t proc.

You can increase the area Smite procs in by increasing the aoe of Warpath.

What’s the problem with Divine Intervention?

Same issue, that divine intervention isnt proccing on the dummy.

I wonder what the reasoning is for having the dummy flagged as neutral since it seems to limit the testing of a lot of skills.

Divine Intervention the Pally passive that gives you a chance to resurrect on full hp (since there are no mobs in town to kill you it can’t proc)? Or Divine Essence that gives you essences on heal (if you’re on full hp you can’t be healed so it won’t be proced).

Oh sorry- no i mean divine intervention in the javalin passive tree that smites nearby enemies.

This is also another issue with overlapping names >.>

Ah, yeah, that also requires enemies.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.