Divine Bolt shooting in the wrong direction

I noticed that divine bolt was proccing correctly in the first few areas in the monolith runs, but after a while, the bolts auto-locked on a direction. They seem to favor the first time it was proc’d and then sticks to that direction. See pic below for an example.

https://ibb.co/bRtb5yq
Notice the direction of the shield throw and where the bolts are fired.

I’m using the idols with zero mana shield throw to make this happen. I hope this is not an intentional design, so I’m submitting this as a bug.

What melee skill did you use to proc the Divine Bolts? I can’t see any mobs on the image that you could have hit with a melee to proc the Divine Bolts. I’d assume you Lunge’d into something & that fired off the bolts.

I’m taking advantage of the Sentinel idols. The affix (or suffix?) allows me to proc divine bolt with zero mana spells. My shield throw is zero mana through the nodes.

Also I was holding down shift to fire off the shields just to show the direction of where my bolts were firing.

So I’m an idiot. I was re-reading the passive node regarding Divine Bolt and it only procs only random enemies and that’s if the enemy is off screen as well. Feel free to close this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.