Disconnecting dying on dungeon boss

I have done only 2 dungeons temporal and light arbor. I have died on each end boss once, both times disconnecting 3 seconds after my death.

it says Lost Connectiong to the Server.

8 Likes

Can confirm this bug. I also get disconnected every time a dungeon boss kills me.

Happens to me aswell.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Yes, every wipe on dungeon boss is DC for me. Also I have a friend who confirmed that on his character.

Same hereā€¦ Just died on last boss of Temporal Sanctum and when I hit respawn, it dcā€™d me. Kind of frustrating as the key is spent.

1 Like

I am having the same issues. Dying on a dungeon boss disconnects me which means I have to do the dungeon all over again (and key is of course lost).

I am having the same issue with the Temporal Sanctum boss. Once Iā€™m killed it loses connection. It makes the keys unplayable.

1 Like

Doing T4 SFB. Keep dying on last boss because Iā€™m not playing a ward build. Iā€™ve disconnected on every single death.

its not just boss, if you die in dungeon you lose connection and the key.

Same here, i lost 2 Keys. Sadly

1 Like

Same, not playable at the moment if you are trying to learn the boss mechancis

Same issue. Fought to boss in Lightless Arbor. Got killed, as soon as I hit Respawn I disconnect and upon login Iā€™m back in town with loss of key.

well its been a week now and its happened me 2 more times. so im not doing dungeons anymore unfortunately until this is fixed. i hope the Devs read this forum soon.

1 Like

Happen to me just now on the Lightless Arbor bossā€¦

Can confirm. After dying in any dungeon I get disconnected. The disconnect either happens right away or 0.1 sec after i spawn.

Just confirming what everyone has already confirmed. Sadly it is a deal breaker for me so will try the game again later I 'spose.

I can confirm this bug. However, since it says ā€œEach attempt in the Dungeon requires a key. Dying or leaving through a portal fails the attemptā€ the expected behavior once killed should infact be that you loose your key and after pressing ā€œRespawnā€ should locate you to the Dungeon entrence (or The End of Time). Thus, the bug is that you get disconnected, not that you are losing the key.