Disconnected from server. again, and again, and again

I have also returned with the launch due to trying a couple of builds and am getting the same constant disconnects. I have tried all the tricks that others have suggested but nothing helps. I believe your issue is with the Steam servers in our region, (EU West) as I have had the same issue with POE in the last few months but not as severely as I get from LE. funny that I don’t get issues with the direct account I have for POE just the one that uses Steam servers.

Same problem here, all day several disconnections every 10 minutes. I wonder if that problem will continue in beta 1.0
I have no problems with Diablo IV and PoE so, is LastEpoch servers
Plz fix it

I am currently encountering sporadic disconnects at irregular intervals, ranging from every 5 minutes to an hour. I connect to the EU West server. After closely monitoring my network, I can confirm that the disconnection is not originating from my end.

I am optimistic that this issue will be addressed before the 1.0 launch. It is my sincere desire for Last Epoch’s development team to respond to this forum thread, providing reassurance that they acknowledge and are actively working towards resolving this matter.

even now its still there , they do nothing

yup, nothing has changed, none of the Devs said a word about this except to try a VPN or the troubleshooting page in Discord, (neither works), I opened a ticket in the game and sent my player logs through the client. I received a copy-paste answer a week later telling me if I’m having issues I should open a ticket and send my player logs in the game. I’m pretty dissapointed.

i have this problem also, ive updated my bios, flushed dns, switched to google dns, deleted and reinstalled the game, all this for wanting to eliminate the problem being on my end, i have 850/400 internet connection. this shit annoys the hell outta me, im the only one on my crew to have this issue

Same issue.
Really not sure what’s left for me to try and it’s really starting to piss me off more than a week after launch when I’m just trying to play the game I’ve paid for.
It doesn’t matter what server I select, any Asian server which is where I’m located doesn’t work. EU doesn’t work, US doesn’t work, Australia doesn’t work.
Nothing works.