Disable ctrl + right click while forge is open

I’m probably just inept but I’ve shattered a few pieces of my equipped gear by accidentally holding ctrl rather than shift then shift right clicking my item into the forge and shattering it. This is an extremely easy mistake to make if you’ve had the misfortune of playing another popular game which uses ctrl + click to move items between the inventory and stash. Disabling the functionality while the forge is open or allowing users to rebind/unbind the combination should hopefully be enough to prevent further heartbreak.

Hey… Welcome to the forum…

Sorry you have succumbed to the Forge greedy gods… .

This is a known problem and I dont think a single player hasnt done what you have… I did it two or three times before I realised what was happening…

Not sure what the devs will eventually do but this one is something people have been asking for for a while… That and the shift for the shop where you mistakenly sell your equiped gear.,… Thankfully you can buy it back if you notice early enough… :wink: but shattering has no undo… :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.