Difficulty in Echos

Hey, i just wanted to ask, it seems you dont lose progress when either dying or disconnect while running a echo.
It would be great to get some sort of penality back, either that the node is no longer accessable or you lose some EXP on death. (maybe 5%)
Otherwise it might shift the balance towards class canon builds.

I know most people do not like the idea of exp loss on death, but i would say 5% is more than reasonable, since you can run arena or specific branches on the echo that give you additional exp on completion. Theres also no penality if you run low level content, so you could get the exp back easily.

In the new MoF System you do lose the guaranteed reward from an individual echo if you die.
You can repeat that echo, but you will be locked out from that specific echeos rewards.

I personally still also would like to see a global penalty(not game mode dependent).

Last official update from EHG was, that there is a exp penalty planned, but not sure if that’s still planned.

But only if you die, it seems. Which is fine, DCs are still varily common on some map sets.
If it would “lock” the branch from continuing in that specific direction, would also be a nice idea. Then you have to plan your branch more often, or even have to reset it completely if you screw up the corruption echo fight as example.

I think the new system is fair and in the right spot.
A death penalty is basically being punished for trying. That sounds very unfair to me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.