Did the devs push the release time back by 1-2 hours?

Update:
I has been made clear that NO change in release time has occurred.

I could have sworn that when I read the ( Last Epoch: The Imperial Uprising Event Patch Notes ) post it said 11am, but I checked a few seconds ago and its 12pm.

No, it’s still showing 5pm BST (ie, in 2hrs 10 mins).

Well, the time on that link adapts to your timezone automatically so maybe there was some sort of time zone mix up there. For me it’s always said 11am, 2 hours from now.

Yeah its 12pm noon. I’m on EST.

Regardless of the time in the link, it would be nice if they had some info and countdown about the event in their main site page. Someone visiting https://lastepoch.com/ has no idea there is anything going on.

EHG really needs to improve their communication on cycle and event launches.

6 Likes

I had to seek out info about when the cycle was going to happen which is by the looks of it, 2 hours from now.
A main page headsup would be very useful.

1 Like

Yes. They need to borrow a page from GGG. Those count down counters on the PoE main page do a lot of work. I’m about to ping a bunch of my friends about the “count down”.

1 Like

I could have sworn I saw 11am central time, I even Googled the time difference from it with Eastern time. That being said, while I agree there could be some indications somewhere, anywhere, they’re still at the beginning. GGG for example wasn’t as efficient at their 2nd launch as they are now.

Humble beginnings for sure, but I think we are suggesting that they make use of what could be part of a collection of “best practices”. We want EHG to succeed.

1 Like

9am Pacific
10am Mountain
11am Central
12pm Eastern
( 8am Alaska and 6am Hawaii )

For the USA times

2 Likes

I added the following to the original post:

Update:
I has been made clear that NO change in release time has occurred.

20 Min boyz.

WHAT IS THIS?
The patch is on time, the server is up and there’s no queue?!
I’m impressed!