Devs Need to Investigate Cheating content Creators who bought Gold to ruin arena

I had this conversation with people in world chat today. I dont have proof, but i believe at least 4 content creators on leaderboard ended up buying gold from RMT, as they have almost entire kit of 3-4LP items. I find this to be beyond unlikely.

The odds of 1 4lp item is close to 100k mob kills. To have a full set of gear is mathematically improbable pushing impossible. The cost of a 4LP item is in millions. I been farming 60 hours and only gotten 4m gold. Having an entire set would cost you depending on your luck 3-18M per item. No one could afford this without some cheating.

I therefore call on you @eleventhhour devs to check everyone individually and hard ban all cheaters.

Why would they?

The cost of gold is cheap. 100m gold now is 5usd. A content creafor can make 100x that in profit from a large video, even if banned it makes them more money. I am serious, check every single person on leader board for rmt

Do you know how much high LP items were on the market for early on in the league before the gold duping went to hell?

I don’t know which ones you’re talking about but they do tend to be quite good at the game, so just because you can’t do it now doesn’t mean others couldn’t have done it in the past