Detonating arrow on hit effects not working

When using jelkhor’s blast knife and frostfang arrow:

Suckerpunch arrow node in detonating arrow does not function properly in that if you hit an enemy that already has an arrow, it only increases damage and radius approximately 20% of the time. This is very apparent when attacking a lone enemy such as an elite or boss. In this case suckerpunch arrow almost never procs (maybe 2% of the time).

Rapid detonation also does not seem to work in that sometimes explosions happen immediately regardless of a second hit and sometimes even with a second hit there is not instant detonation.

To be perfectly clear, the interaction between suckerpunch arrow and rapid detonation DOES NOT work either. Larger damage explosions only happen about 3/10 times, and never happen on a solitary, large enemy.

Thanks!

1 Like

Just use instant detonate with lightning tendrils or frostfang… it’s a lot more damage.

The whole point of the OP is that that interaction isn’t working. that is exactly what I am trying to do that isn’t properly functioning. lol

I’m experiencing the same thing running with puncture and a bow. Rapid Detonation doesn’t seem to proc and I’m trying to hit with both Detonating Arrow and Puncture.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.