Detonating Arrow - "Barrage" node and "arrow attachment" interaction?

I’ve been trying to find/figure out how the Barrage node’s “removes arming time” bit interacts with other nodes that are based on an arrow being “attached” to a mob. So far I haven’t been able to find anything by searching.

Suckerpunch Arrow - whose effect triggers on hitting an enemy with an arrow already attached - states “If Detonating Arrow’s arming time is removed, this effect cannot occur”. This seems to indicate that having no arming time causes no arrow to be attached. Is that correct? Would that mean, for example, that Copper Dust Arrow would have no effect if you’ve also taken Barrage?

If you take the node that removes the warming time then any effects that depend on an warming time can’t occur. So you can’t get any bonus from Suckerpunch or Copper Dust or the node that gives a more damage modifier based on the arming time.

1 Like

That’s what I thought. I wasn’t sure since only the one node actually says anything about it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.