Desyncing(?) Spriggan Thorn Totems w/ Silvafrond

Title. Playing Cold Spriggan Thorn Totem and starting to get very bad stuttering/rubberbanding/desync. I’m running Silvafrond and a chance to summon totem on hit idol, and I think I saw the most improvement by taking off Silvafrond, but the issues were still there.

I would upload the log file, but it is 130mb big right now.
123864 matches in the log file

By far the most common one is many, many (123670 matches) of the following text:

2023-03-17T04:13:35.5346785+00:00 More submeshes (1) than materials (0) - not supported LE.Telemetry.PrependTimestampLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[]) UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object) UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object) LE.Effects.OutlinePostEffectRenderer:Render(PostProcessRenderContext) UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessEffectRendererExtensions:RenderOrLog(PostProcessEffectRenderer, PostProcessRenderContext) UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessLayer:RenderList(List\1, PostProcessRenderContext, String)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessLayer:RenderInjectionPoint(PostProcessEvent, PostProcessRenderContext, String, Int32)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessLayer:Render(PostProcessRenderContext)
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessLayer:BuildCommandBuffers()
UnityEngine.Rendering.PostProcessing.PostProcessLayer:OnPreCull()`

Anything I can do to fix this on my end? Or is this wait for a patch? Tyvm!

Running Spriggan as well and sometimes the desync makes the game unplayable. It does seem to stem from Silvafrond.

Player.log (117.8 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.