Depths of Eterra Update - Beta 0.8.5 Patch Notes

Is it possible to add a condition where healing can also restore the light radius?

Reasonable, but sad. :frowning: Does it tell you a)how many mods you’ve picked & b)what they are?

2 Likes

Yes but I don’t think we will do that as it would give characters who can heal a massive advantage.

astion of Honor

Grants 8 to 14 health gained on block instead of 8% to 14% less damage taken from nearby enemies.
Is now slightly rarer.
Now drops with less legendary potential on average.

WTF are u serious???

1 Like

My upheaval totem build lives!

It does not give full details of what you have already selected at this time. I do think it is a good idea and something we discussed today.

2 Likes

Will effects like this be changed to be considered “healing” for the sake of “healing effectiveness”?

1 Like

Good to see the Poison Flurry bugs were fixed :slight_smile:

It’ll be interesting to see where poison channelled flurry lands in terms of dps.

1 Like

Smelter’s wrath will have synergy with smite?

1 Like

Dang, was hoping for some Aurelis adjustments to avoid smacking the open air for optimal smite spam, ah well. Looking forward to that new fire bow though and having a reason to go into the Arena.
That Bastion change tho.
Edit: Fire Tornado changes? Nice, just got a 2LP Rule of Simoon too.

1 Like

How does this work with self damaging stuff like aura of decay poison, reaper form/lich passives decay, death seal damned, health cost skills, etc. ?

OK, one day and let’s go!

No, health gained on block is different than healing.

Will the dungeon bosses/rewards have exclusive uniques as well?

Are those the ones that will come later?

1 Like

And arena bosses too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay you fixed a bug I found and reported!!! Excited

2 Likes

Was fun while it lasted. Rest in peace beautiful prince.

No new skills, only 8 new uniques regardles that more are comming, no changes to set items, no upgrades to your main end game system, no visual upgrades to ugly skills like throw hammner etc…, destroing 2 of the most chased uniques especialy Bastion of honor, Basicaly we have been waiting for 3and half monts for 2 new dungeons and some arena spin off. This is really bad work in 3 and half months regardles of focus on MP and not enough to keep people comming playing for the next months. I hope that u take this critic as a critic with good intention couse i love the game

4 Likes

My death has been avenged. RIP IwillDie8

https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/tecn6q/this_death_doesnt_feel_fair/