Depths of Eterra Update - Beta 0.8.5 Patch Notes

Dang, was hoping for some Aurelis adjustments to avoid smacking the open air for optimal smite spam, ah well. Looking forward to that new fire bow though and having a reason to go into the Arena.
That Bastion change tho.
Edit: Fire Tornado changes? Nice, just got a 2LP Rule of Simoon too.

1 Like

How does this work with self damaging stuff like aura of decay poison, reaper form/lich passives decay, death seal damned, health cost skills, etc. ?

OK, one day and let’s go!

No, health gained on block is different than healing.

Will the dungeon bosses/rewards have exclusive uniques as well?

Are those the ones that will come later?

1 Like

And arena bosses too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay you fixed a bug I found and reported!!! Excited

2 Likes

Was fun while it lasted. Rest in peace beautiful prince.

No new skills, only 8 new uniques regardles that more are comming, no changes to set items, no upgrades to your main end game system, no visual upgrades to ugly skills like throw hammner etc…, destroing 2 of the most chased uniques especialy Bastion of honor, Basicaly we have been waiting for 3and half monts for 2 new dungeons and some arena spin off. This is really bad work in 3 and half months regardles of focus on MP and not enough to keep people comming playing for the next months. I hope that u take this critic as a critic with good intention couse i love the game

4 Likes

My death has been avenged. RIP IwillDie8

https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/tecn6q/this_death_doesnt_feel_fair/

Man you guys did Quite dirty on his gloves that is a real shame.

2 Likes

What happened to thechanges to Bleeding Heart Unique Amulete?

I’m really loving the updated artwork.

awww… One of my favorite characters so far is a hit-based cold-convert using this. Less APS is a flat nerf. Guessing this was targeting DoT builds. If so, could it be less chance to apply ailments instead?

No set changes. No mention about the dungeons reward but if not as powerful as making legos it means this is less then first dungeons. Give players incentive to run them. And i mean for end game not for lvling stuff.
Also no monoliths changes.

1 Like

Why such an extreme nerf? It’s not like block 100% mitigates damage like in PoE. Getting hit for 3k, you can mitigate what, 1.5k? Good thing you healed those 14hp after taking 1.5k damage…

There has to be a better way. At least give it more block effectiveness and remove the LP nerf.

5 Likes

I went straight to number 15. with my fingers crossed but I didn’t see anything there that’s significantly going to change my frame rate.

HOWEVER, I’m willing to let it slide once again because a) Apparently performance will be a focus point after 0.8.5 (fingers triple crossed) and b) This is such a big update!

Amazing patch by the looks of it. Plenty of new content to explore, new items and vendors. Shaping up to be fantastic. Glad I came back at the start of the week just on a whim.

Why do you guys hate physical rogue so much… honestly is a bit depressing.

3 Likes

I think you guys missed putting the passives changes section. In the table of contents the link doesn’t move down to where they are in the patch notes. And when I scroll through they’re not in between Skill changes and Campaign.

1 Like

Passives changes were put into respective sections elsewhere. I have removed the link to a dedicated “passives” section. My apologies for the confusion.

1 Like